No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Was Never Going To Be Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Was Never Going To Be Knocked Out

Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder and Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury fought to a split-decision draw on Saturday night from STAPLES Center in arguably one of the best heavyweight fights in years. After controlling the WBC World Championship fight early, Fury (27-0-1, 19 KOs) miraculously overcame two knockdowns by Wilder (40-0-1, 39 KOs) including an explosive one in round 12 in the improbable draw. The judges scored the bout 115-111 for Wilder, 114-112 for Fury and 113-113.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How he got up from the second knockdown is beyond me, he looked flat out until about 7 seconds of the count!

Comment

Rope a dope to the next level.

Comment

WAR FURY!!!!

Comment

LOL and the judges were paid off to let the plastic champ keep his belt. Wilder did not win more than 2 rounds
          Last edited by jaded; 12-04-2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Fury isn't lying. It was in the contract. He couldn't lose by knockout. Literally, the ref wasn't allowed to count him out.

As for a rematch, I really doubt it happens next. Fury failed a test for anabolic steroids, then kicked testers out refusing to give a sample after that. He was suspended for two years, came back for at the beginning of the year, announced this in August after his last fight, made it official in September, and still didn't sign up for the CBP until mid-October.

Fury is pulling out of the CBP long enough to cycle through all the peds he needs.
            Last edited by Bardamu; 12-02-2018, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Shows how good condition he must have been it to get up from that

He looks Lardy and sounds like a dafty but fury is one hell of a fighter !!!

Fury should be champion now if it wasn’t for the corrupt judges ..... I’m not mad though everyone who watched the fight knows the score .

Look forward to the rematch . Hopefully it’s in London

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger
                Nig@ yo ass got sent to Uranus and back.

Ref was paid off to save you for rematch.
                not sure what this fellah means but I like the comment.
                Lol
                Last edited by jaded; 12-04-2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                  LOL and the judges were paid off to let the plastic champ keep his belt. Wilder did not win more than 2 rounds
                  I like that you say two rounds. It shows you mean it as a joke. Sometimes sarcasm doesn't come through real well when written, but there is no mistaking it in your post. Well done.

Comment

He's not wrong. I can't imagine what went through Wilder's mind when Fury got back up like a man possessed.

Comment

Working...
                    X