No announcement yet.

War Moonsri (46-0)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Okay throw me some facts then fool. How much has he made for his last 3 or so fights. Show me the money!!!!!!!!
    I don't know how much he has made.
    I never even mentioned that you coward .

You said Thais don't care about boxing and prefer Muay Thai.
    That is a cowardly lie.

Boxers are more famous and make more money in Thailand you
    goofy pleb.

I think you are just Jealous that Moonsri has surpassed Mayweather as a boxing legend. And the way Moonsri is going
    Mayrunner will have to keep fighting till he's in his 60's just to keep up with legend Moonsri

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
      I don't know how much he has made.
      I never even mentioned that you coward .

You said Thais don't care about boxing and prefer Muay Thai.
      That is a cowardly lie.

Boxers are more famous and make more money in Thailand you
      goofy pleb.

I think you are just Jealous that Moonsri has surpassed Mayweather as a boxing legend. And the way Moonsri is going
      Mayrunner will have to keep fighting till he's in his 60's just to keep up with legend Moonsri
      You are worthless alt to talk to. Bye Felicia.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        You are worthless alt to talk to. Bye Felicia.
        That is what everyone say when they get owned like a sissy *****

Comment

52-0.

Comment

Strawweight world titlist Wanheng Menayothin (52-0, 18 KOs), 33, of Thailand, will seek to extend boxing’s longest active winning streak March 1 in Thailand when he makes his 11th defense of the 105-pound belt he's held since 2014 in a rematch with Tatsuya Fukuhara (21-6-6, 7 KOs), 29, of Japan, organizers announced. Menayothin outpointed Fukuhara in a November 2017 defense.
            Let's do this

Comment

Back in action at the end of the month

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                So He's rematching B-level fighters (Even for poor standards of that division) He already dominated? That was one of his easier defences. He probably run out of Philippino Teenagers to bully?
                You just wonder what's the point of that division even existing.
                In Asia its not like America where you start boxing as a teen going to class twice a week. People start fighting to feed their family when they are 8. There are many fighters in that division and being young doesnt mean no experience and skill. Whats the point of fat giant heavyweight division existing.

Comment

53 and 0 now. My man.

Comment

All these undefeated fighters last name's start with the letter M 😂

Comment

There's been some dangerous talk about him going to Japan and fighting at 108 but I think that's too big for him.

He's the strawweight king. The Dwarf Giant in Thai!!

Thankfully there is no Finito Lopez or Ivan Calderon around to try to thwart his greatness.

He really is a nice boxer. He definitely has skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X