No announcement yet.

Why do poor people reek of shiet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do poor people reek of shiet?

Nearly everytime I walk past a poorer looking person they reek of shat liberally, I've been on the breadline experienced poverty yet it doesnt cost much to bathe use soap deodorants teeth brushing etc what's the excuse?

They are poor in the first place because they don't care about themselves, they have no self worth or self respect. This mentality extends to poor hygiene.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      They are poor in the first place because they don't care about themselves, they have no self worth or self respect. This mentality extends to poor hygiene.
      So everyone who is a bit odoriferous is poor and vice-versa?

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
        So everyone who is a bit odoriferous is poor and vice-versa?
        Generally yes.

Comment

They can't afford hygiene items and eventually the depression just takes over. It's sad.

Comment

Finding something to eat and a warm place to sleep usually takes precedent over some moron's olfactory sensitivity.

Comment

not sure, but my definition of poor is people who are sleeping rough with little to no income and it's fairly obvious why they don't smell so appealing

Comment

They usually prioritize their list in the below order:

Food and drink
                Warm Place to sleep
                Booze/Weed
                Personal Hygiene

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Finding something to eat and a warm place to sleep usually takes precedent over some moron's olfactory sensitivity.
                  What so having a warm bed to sleep in is more important then personal hygiene? Im sensitive to scummy kunts who cant take 5 mins to wash but soon find motivation to scrounge or beg off others and get drugs etc

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    Great answer sure explains it to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X