Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I'm Confident That I Will Beat and Retire Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I'm Confident That I Will Beat and Retire Pacquiao

At 35 and with more than 15 years as a professional boxer, Lucas Matthysse (39-4, 36 KOs) has finally landed the biggest fight of his career. Back in January, Matthysse picked up a title after several previous failed attempts, when he knocked out Tewa Kiram to capture the vacant WBA "regular" welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

More likely to be the other way around.

Comment

I think if Pacquiao can get on his toes be mobile he will outbox Matthysse.If Pacquiao is stationary Matthysse can land some big punches on him maybe stop him.

Comment

Watch and learn what boxing is - pacman

Comment

Pacquiao must box like he has been doing lately ever since he got knocked out by that cheating scum Marquez!

Even though The Machine is past his prime, he's still a very dangerous fighter!

Gonna be a great fight, i got Lucas getting the KO in a war that will be remembered far longer than the mountains of Cucamonga!

Comment

Hahahah Manny has not knocked out anyone since 2009.(or since he has been PED free / accused by Mayweather ) Gotta be a Pac fan take say such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
              I think if Pacquiao can get on his toes be mobile he will outbox Matthysse.If Pacquiao is stationary Matthysse can land some big punches on him maybe stop him.
              This.

I don't want Manny standing in front of his guy, hell I don't even want Manny fighting.

Comment

PAC should win this but I have a feeling there might be an upset.

Comment

My suspicion is how old and shot Pacquiao is going to look and whether or not it's going to matter against Matthysse depending on how Matthysse looks.

There's question marks for both of them.

Comment

I'm rooting for matthysse to finish this corrupt government ped abusing wife cheating tax evading wolf in sheep's clothing, stupid smile don't fool me. Don't think Lucas can beat him but I'd be happy if he does.

Comment

Working...
                    X