Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Suicide Squad's getting on my **** now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Suicide Squad's getting on my **** now...

I was prepared to invest, but all these "it's a bit like Guardians of the Galaxy in a way" trailers are getting on my nerves.

You know what did it for me? Will Smith. Now, I used to like the guy, but now I can't look at him without thinking "that **** actually thinks he deserves an Oscar... and if he doesn't get one, his wife will grab him by the balls and insist he shouldn't go to the ceremony."

He's not a terrible actor, but someone needs to give him a slap and wake the **** up. I can imagine the daft **** walking out of a hip hop awards ceremony if Eminem won, going "whitey got privilege again... why didn't I win a grammy for Gettin' Jiggy Wid It?"

Stupid ****.

You guys see that video where a guy prank kissed him, and the mask slipped? Will dishes out a bitch slap like he's 4'8 and the other guy's Beercules, only to see horror on his PR agent's face. Then "PR Will" comes back into frame and all's well with the world.

I bet him and his stuck up wife stick 16" dildos up their arse every night, then pull them out, draw a Jew's face on them, and stick voodoo pins in them, going "this'll show whitey... why haven't we won an Oscar?"

Stupid ****s.

That bit in Independence Day where the entire population gets burned to death in the tunnel, but Will's dog has the wherewithall to jump to safety... what the **** was that about? That was about as believable as New England grabbing something from a five inch distance.

What the **** am I talking about? I've only had one beer FFS.

**** off.

I have a feeling Harley Quinn will ruin the movie, even if the young women is a wonderful human being it'll probably get annoying by halfway through the movie.

Comment

The film looks terrible

Comment

Movie looks dumb as **** but the chick that plays Harley Quinn is fukn smokin !

Comment

I saw the trailer last night and it kinda made my anticipation for the movie go down a little but I still want to watch it. I mean Deadpool and Suicide Squad are going to be different than what we've been getting since 2008, it's now the bad guys/anti-hero as the protagonists so I want to see how they can pull it off. If it turns out to be good I imagine a Justice League vs Suicide Squad movie will be in the works after the Justice League movie.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I saw the trailer last night and it kinda made my anticipation for the movie go down a little but I still want to watch it. I mean Deadpool and Suicide Squad are going to be different than what we've been getting since 2008, it's now the bad guys/anti-hero as the protagonists so I want to see how they can pull it off. If it turns out to be good I imagine a Justice League vs Suicide Squad movie will be in the works after the Justice League movie.
            The first trailer got me vaguely intrigued (I'm not that familiar with the Suicide Squad) but this one set the wrong tone for me.

Comment

I honestly wasn't familiar with the Suicide Squad until they were mentioned in the TV show "Arrow" a couple of years ago. But they've been around apparently.

Comment

DC trying to keep up with Marvel? Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X