Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pacquiao Bradley 1 fight is the clearest example of PAC losing his hunger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pacquiao Bradley 1 fight is the clearest example of PAC losing his hunger

He's been more motivated since then but that fight and Marquez 4 was necessary because imo he was getting unmotivated.

I remember seeing this fight and while PAC clearly won, this was the least motivated I have ever seen him, his body looked soft, he delayed the fight for a freaking basketball game, he fought the last 30 seconds of most of the rounds, he was smiling and goofing around with the commentators.

Imo it also showed how important perception is in boxing, Pac showed he has a very underrated defence in this fight and blocked most punches but the perception is that he has a Gatti type defence or some shiz.

Although a clear robbery I think it was good for Pac imo he was too much in cruise control at that stage.

it was more clear in the Margarito fight...when you start looking at the ref instead of forcing him to stop the fight, that's a bad sign

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      it was more clear in the Margarito fight...when you start looking at the ref instead of forcing him to stop the fight, that's a bad sign
      To be fair...Margarito's face was a bloody mess. And the fight was a shut out. Not even close.

I see your point of view though. ..but margarito was being destroyed .

Comment

He was extremely unmotivated, kind of glad Bob set up the robbery to light the fire under his ass.

Comment

I'd say Mosley. He had an old wounded dog in front of him and he wouldn't put him out of his misery. Just went through the motions round after round.

Comment

Between Margarito & JMM 4, he was going through the motions. JMM taking it to Pacquiao in the 4th brought him back & he was fire until getting caught.

Comment

It honestly seemed like he thought Tim was just a cake walk and didn't feel motivated but in the Marquez 4 fight after the first kd u saw pac man look ready for war and even nacho said he was afraid after that because of mannys temper he knew his fight just woke up a sleeping monster, I've always said to bring out the best of manny u would have to fight him with no respect like chino/Floyd 1

Comment

He's hungry now. Nobody goes into a Floyd Mayweather fight unmotivated or unprepared.

Comment

I think he will be highly motivated to beat Mayweather since the whole Mayweather clan has trashed him unmercifully for many years. If he doesn't win it will be because Mayweather is too big and too good for him to win.

Comment

If 100M can't motivate you, nothing else will

Comment

Working...
                    X