Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Keith Thurman training for a fight or marathon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Keith Thurman training for a fight or marathon?

The fk. all the training videos ive seen him it looks like hes training for a sprint race and not a boxing match

https://youtu.be/Pz734r9LLzc

Runtime Thurman at it again. Braids flapping in the wind

Comment

- -Sad to see OneTime training for his last time.

He seemed to be the goods til his body betrayed him.

Good payday, and if he skeeters around enough to avoid the elderly senator, he might win the political decision, but will have lost the war.

Comment

I think Keith knows that pac man is on that Lance Armstrong drugs for stamina.at Manny age I'm pretty sure he struggles more now with stamina and strength.So Keith is getting prepared the right way the natural way to gain the stamina he needs to match Manny

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
            I think Keith knows that pac man is on that Lance Armstrong drugs for stamina.at Manny age I'm pretty sure he struggles more now with stamina and strength.So Keith is getting prepared the right way the natural way to gain the stamina he needs to match Manny
            You think pac will use the special IV that floyd and Armstrong used?

Comment

He's made no bones about him saying he's going to be on his bike

Comment

Doing a lot of pointless training to me.

It is this the sports science craze.

Comment

He's training for both.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                    So you are saying Pacquiao is a cheater and Thurman is not a cheater. Pacquiao has never failed a test so you are assuming this with no proof.

Comment

Working...
                    X