No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Demolishes Tom Schwarz in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Shwartz looks very confident and focused. He's a big, athletic guy with sound fundamentals. If he he's really come to fight, rather than just pick up a paycheck, this could be more interesting than most people expect.

Comment

I've only seen two clips of Schwarz fights & he's falling down in both of them. Not official KD's or anything, but this mfer don't seem to have great balance.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

One CANNOT be a lineal champion with no belt either bc he then is not defending the lineage of the label given to him.

this has to be one of the dumbest shits I've read on NSB.

Big Fury fan here, but I have to agree with what juggernaut666 says there.

Back in the days when there was only one universally recognised champion, lineage only mattered to historians and scholars who wanted to look back and see who held that title in previous eras.

Then after the arrival of multiple sanctioning bodies, each recognising different champions, lineage became important as a means for fans and reporters to decide which one of those multiple sanctioned title holders was the champion - the man who beat the man, etc.

Looked at that way, which is how I look at it, the idea of a lineal title which is separate from all of the sanctioned titles makes no sense.

Comment

Bob Arum told me that Schwarz was a better opponent than Andy Ruiz so I expect the German to knock out Fury in 5-6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Back in the days when there was only one universally recognised champion, lineage only mattered to historians and scholars who wanted to look back and see who held that title in previous eras.

Then after the arrival of multiple sanctioning bodies, each recognising different champions, lineage became important as a means for fans and reporters to decide which one of those multiple sanctioned title holders was the champion - the man who beat the man, etc.

Looked at that way, which is how I look at it, the idea of a lineal title which is separate from all of the sanctioned titles makes no sense.
            Its because of the many belts the main reason why it’s you gotta beat the man to be lineal he has to lose it in the ring

Comment

Its because of the many belts the main reason why it’s you gotta beat the man to be lineal he has to lose it in the ring
              What ? What an idiot you really are,do yourself a favor and re read what the BIGGEST Fury fan just told you....

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

I take it back theres ONE reasonable fury fan.

honestly whoever defeats the other should be inleal wheather it be Wilder/Fury or AJ/Ruiz .

but someone NEEDs to hold a belt to claim lineal status. I know its not really wilder and wont be Ruiz before yrs end ,so ?

Comment

I can't wait to see the best HW in the world in action on Saturday night!

War Fury!!!

He is the lineal champion btw, nobody in the division can call themselves the man until they defeat Tyson. Is it what it is.
                  Last edited by denium; 06-13-2019, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    I take it back theres ONE reasonable fury fan.

honestly whoever defeats the other should be inleal wheather it be Wilder/Fury or AJ/Ruiz .

but someone NEEDs to hold a belt to claim lineal status. I know its not really wilder and wont be Ruiz before yrs end ,so ?
                    How did you take the AJ loss fella? I told you he was a bum years ago and you wouldn't listen. Fury is the man and has been for years, he'd give that stiff body builder a boxing lesson. Easy work.

Comment

- -Be still my beating heart...

Comment

Working...
                      X