No announcement yet.

Is Wilder alreay a great fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wilder alreay a great fighter?

I go back and forth with this. He may not be the most skilled but he does make it work with what he has. Is wilder a good, average, or great fighter.

What's his best win?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      I go back and forth with this. He may not be the most skilled but he does make it work with what he has. Is wilder a good, average, or great fighter.
      He's an average boxer but a truly great fighter.

Comment

He’s still a bum and a big dosser who has only fought Uber Drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
          He's an average boxer but a truly great fighter.
          Please explain this further because i look at it from this standpoint. Tua, Morrison, Cooney, and Mercer weren't considered great fighters but they are better than the current crop of HWs does that also make them great fighters?

Comment

Please explain this further because i look at it from this standpoint. Tua, Morrison, Cooney, and Mercer weren't considered great fighters but they are better than the current crop of HWs does that also make them great fighters?
            What I mean is his boxing skill set is limited compared to other great boxers but he can win fights in spite of this deficiency

Comment

Not a great boxer. Or even a good one. But, he's currently a top heavyweight fighter.

Comment

Lewis would embarrass him with the jab alone while Vitali would bury him and he’s not regarded as a great

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                  What's his best win?
                  Ortiz.........

Comment

Wilder is a very good fighter, a great ouncher.
                    Wilder would be lost to Andy ruiz, I always said ruiz is better than brazil.
                    Wilder is just a great athlete, similar to josh and Brazil started boxing late.
                    Andy ruiz started younger I presume.

Comment

Working...
                    X