Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Way Pacquiao Is 40 Looks Better Than Most 25 Year Olds - Week 2 Thurman Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Way Pacquiao Is 40 Looks Better Than Most 25 Year Olds - Week 2 Thurman Camp

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Well it's possible since he does not smoke, drink & eat a lot of fast food like AB does most of the time😂

Comment

What's your point Larry? he's an ATG. He keeps learning. He trains 12 months a year. He eats healthy...

He's a senator but he just puts his face there a few hs a week if any... everyone knows his real job is to work in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        What's your point Larry? he's an ATG. He keeps learning. He trains 12 months a year. He eats healthy...

He's a senator but he just puts his face there a few hs a week if any... everyone knows his real job is to work in the gym.
        Props?After the wars he been in surprising time hasn't turned on him yet

Comment

His head looks Massive .

Comment

Most 25 year olds? Other world class athletes or your average guy off the street? I’d fully expect him to look better than an average 25 yr old who isn’t a top level athlete.

Comment

Don't leave all of it in the gym Pacman. You might survive Thurman.

Comment

Pac is boxing legend. A 70% pac is better than most boxers.

Comment

Old Timer Vs One Time!

Comment

He MOVES better than most 25 year olds, and that includes athletes. His face is starting to look like old leather. But, athletically, the guy is truly special. Really hope he gets a win and goes off into the sunset. I doubt he will though... I think he's going to be one of these guys that has to take a bad loss before hanging em up.

Comment

Working...
                    X