Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Ortiz will get more than $5 mil in the Deontay rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its very possible haymon has gone senile like your old grandma who sends you 5 birthday checks a year. they are just milking him for everything he is worth since his mental faculties have gone. 10 million for a bum fight sure why not! who else wants 10 million?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      They can?
      Ortiz made $500K in the first fight.
      They can pay him 10x that eh? Okay.
      I have no idea what he made or will make. Just curious how you know?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        wilder is milking them.10 million for worse ratings then when they were paying him about a million.
        LOL. Wilder is a disaster waiting to happen.
        They want to marinate the fight with AJ as long as possible, but as I said, Wilder will be KO sooner than later.

Comment

He will make more than all of us on this forum COMBINED that is for sure

NONE OF US are in position to tell these fighters what deals they should or shouldn't take. Most of us need get our own damn finances in order first before trying to give fighters Financial Advise.

Ortiz is not struggling at all Financially, he is living very well I'm sure despite fans talking about how "He ONLY MADE $500K" as if they have $500K. Maybe AJ can laugh at $500K but I can't

Eddie Hearn, Al Haymon, Bob Arum, Shelly Finkle all have made MULTIPLE Fighters "Millionaires" so they know WTF they're doing like them or not. Until some fans on this forum do the same, I'm sure these guys LAUGH at fans who try to tell them how to do their job and rightfully so!
          Last edited by sicko; 05-26-2019, 02:30 PM.

Comment

King Kong Ortiz will be chilling in a new 50-meter yacht off the Florida Keys by this time next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
              I have no idea what he made or will make. Just curious how you know?
              That's why I'm asking.

The Wilder/Ortiz 1 purses info are all over the internets.

They withheld the Breazeale/Wilder purses.
              People have to wonder why.

Comment

Probably. Haymon just paid Wilder 8 figures for Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  LOL. Wilder is a disaster waiting to happen.
                  They want to marinate the fight with AJ as long as possible, but as I said, Wilder will be KO sooner than later.
                  the aj fight isnt even some huge fight which makes it so laughable. everyone is trying to overpay this oaf and im wondering why. haymon and showtime are probably wondering why as well.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    Probably. Haymon just paid Wilder 8 figures for Breazeale.
                    haymon is your old senile grandma who sends you blank checks for your birthday

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      He will make more than all of us on this forum COMBINED that is for sure

NONE OF US are in position to tell these fighters what deals they should or shouldn't take. Most of us need get our own damn finances in order first before trying to give fighters Financial Advise.

Ortiz is not struggling at all Financially, he is living very well I'm sure despite fans talking about how "He ONLY MADE $500K" as if they have $500K. Maybe AJ can laugh at $500K but I can't

Eddie Hearn, Al Haymon, Bob Arum, Shelly Finkle all have made MULTIPLE Fighters "Millionaires" so they know WTF they're doing like them or not. Until some fans on this forum do the same, I'm sure these guys LAUGH at fans who try to tell them how to do their job and rightfully so!
                      This is not about that brah.
                      PBC fanboys like to call Hearn's offers lowball.
                      Would you agree that an offer of $5-7 mil to Ortiz for a fight with AJ,
                      not to mention a shot at multiple titles lowball offer?
                      Yet when it comes to Haymon's offers they say nothing.
                      Why is that?

Comment

Working...
                      X