Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do the Brits hold their fighters in such his praise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do the Brits hold their fighters in such his praise?

They parade around Calzaghe like he is an ATG lmao. Andre Ward would've beat him easy.

They thought Hatton would beat Mayweather.

They thought Kell Brook would beat Spence.

Lennox Lewis was slept by Rahman first and he beat a shell of Mike Tyson.

They think Joshua will do Wilder in, lmao.

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
    They parade around Calzaghe like he is an ATG lmao. Andre Ward would've beat him easy.

They thought Hatton would beat Mayweather.

They thought Kell Brook would beat Spence.

Lennox Lewis was slept by Rahman first and he beat a shell of Mike Tyson.

They think Joshua will do Wilder in, lmao.
    Americans have a guy with one belt right now. Brit’s just backing a winner.

Comment

Calzaghe would've beaten Ward.

Kell Brook would've whooped Spence if he wasn't dropping 2 divisions, coming off eye surgery and a beating from GGG.

Lewis whooped all the best USA had to offer

As for AJ beating Wilder. I think Wilder knocks him out.

Not many actual boxing fans thought Hatton could beat Floyd, but Hatton had a massive following from people that don't generally follow boxing much, so they got behind him anyway.

Comment

Like I always say the British don't have much of a life outside of boxing.in America we have so much other things going on.we put god first family second career third and sports last

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          Calzaghe would've beaten Ward.

Kell Brook would've whooped Spence if he wasn't dropping 2 divisions, coming off eye surgery and a beating from GGG.

Lewis whooped all the best USA had to offer

As for AJ beating Wilder. I think Wilder knocks him out.

Not many actual boxing fans thought Hatton could beat Floyd, but Hatton had a massive following from people that don't generally follow boxing much, so they got behind him anyway.
          Everyone getting a little too excited about that konlast night.
          Nothing that happened last night can save Deyonce from a severe beating if he means up and fights AJ.

AJ breaks him down and stops him.

Comment

It's a cultural thing. Some people take pride in the achievement of the group and identify themselves as a unit. Others are more individualistic. I personally don't get the british way of thinking, the way they put their identity into athletes as if they are somehow accomplishing something by watching a person who happens to share a continent. But, that's their thing so that's fine.
            I take no credit or pride for anything Mayweather did. I respect it, but it's not like it empowers me. He did it on his own while I watched. I have my own things I accomplish and take pride in. I'm literally the world's best in my specific line of work. I don't need athletes to validate me as a person. I like Calzaghe and the country he's from is irrelevant. Same with Vitali.
            Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-19-2019, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Anyone in a country that has soccer as it's #1 sport with teams full of imports who shows some individual sporting skill will get a following.

Comment

t's their 2nd favorite sport after Euro Football, futbol, soccer whatever you prefer to call it

Comment

Even American Boxers are in awe of British fight fans. We all know Deontay Wilder said British Boxing fans were better than American Boxing fans when he commentated on the Joshua Wlad fight. He didnt have a gun to his head, he didnt have to say those things.

Thats an American Boxer saying British fight fans are the best. Wouldnt all Boxers want the support British fight fans have for their Boxers? Is that why we are getting salty threads off of Americans?

Comment

Cause they rarely get any pfp fighters. Even paper champs like Ricky burns get treated like kings

Comment

Working...
                    X