No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: I will not fight Whyte, WBC treating Whyte badly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
    I’m going to tattoo a vag$na on your mouth so you don’t have to be so self conscious when your slurping fury’s ball soup you pickle smootcher.
    Whatever you say boy, whatever you say, just spit that gypsy gravy first

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      This eurobum Dillian Shyte has rejected final eliminations from not only the World Boxing Council but also the International Boxing Federation. In spite of this, Shyte supporters/Wilder haters hardly criticize the IBF -- why would they? Antony Joshua is their champion.

I see this lazy broken fraud Tyson Fury confirmed to the parrot in this video that he's leaving the sport again soon, that is GREAT news! This time his retirement can be made official when the traveling hobo-clown vacates the lineage, so that a real fighting man can bring honor back to the linear title.
      Haha, you re right, Fury is ducking, but it's a bit rich coming from a Deyonce fan lol.
      Tell me more about your one name one face till this day coward.
      BTW, Whyte is a VERY good hw and its no surprise ducking Deyonce wants no smoke. Whyte beats that fraud easily.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
        Haha, you re right, Fury is ducking, but it's a bit rich coming from a Deyonce fan lol.
        BTW, Whyte is a VERY good hw and its no surprise ducking Deyonce wants no smoke. Whyte beats that fraud easily.
        Facts, Beyonce is ducking.

Comment

Well we have all being saying the same thing aren’t we? The order was to protect Wilder from fighting Whyte. It would be a loss and they can then remove him from their rankings. Fury does NOT need the WBC in order to fight Wilder. He can pick up the phone and Wilder would sign a contract to fight him the next day. The WBC should get their wish very soon doe but come July 13th I believe Whyte would lose to Rivas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Well we have all being saying the same thing aren’t we? The order was to protect Wilder from fighting Whyte. It would be a loss and they can then remove him from their rankings. Fury does NOT need the WBC in order to fight Wilder. He can pick up the phone and Wilder would sign a contract to fight him the next day. The WBC should get their wish very soon doe but come July 13th I believe Whyte would lose to Rivas.
            Whyte said he dropped Fury multiple times in sparring and I believe him because Fury never denied, I'd give Whyte a good chance to knock Fury out and so does Fury that's why he won't fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
              Listen denium, stopping making alts. I schooled you two days in a row, take your L and get lost!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Whyte said he dropped Fury multiple times in sparring and I believe him because Fury never denied, I'd give Whyte a good chance to knock Fury out and so does Fury that's why he won't fight him.
                Whether Fury loses to him or not, there was zero point in ordering that fight. It only made sense for Team Wilder. Because it’s obvious they wanted nothing to do without whyte, it was proven by Wilder sending Whyte a text message and telling him he would freeze him out for 2 years.

So you have to ask yourself, who is controlling the WBC? Is PBC the WBC?

Comment

Whether Fury loses to him or not, there was zero point in ordering that fight. It only made sense for Team Wilder. Because it’s obvious they wanted nothing to do without whyte, it was proven by Wilder sending Whyte a text message and telling him he would freeze him out for 2 years.

That's obvious, WBC ordered this fight because they know Fury won't take it or need it since he can make Wilder fight tomorrow if he so desire. WBC ordered this eliminator to protect Wilder because Haymon told them to do so. Funny how Fury is telling Suleiman to go phuck himself time and time again yet Suleiman is kissing his ass, this reminds me of Clenelo situation.

Comment

Check out Brett Yormark, the Barclays Center dude. Also head of Haymons advisors and sits on the WBC Supreme council

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      Check out Brett Yormark, the Barclays Center dude. Also head of Haymons advisors and sits on the WBC Supreme council
                      Just googled the name, he became or sit on Haymon advisory sport LLC in Jan 2019, he shouldn’t be on the WBC board. Maybe this is why Wilder fights at the Barclays centre 😂.

Comment

Working...
                      X