Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Who here thinks Jacobs won? go on the record and tell us why...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Every Canelo fight we get a poll from somebody who needs reassurance.....
    Bro only reason why I post these after is only because there's so many of you who refuse to give credit where credit is due...and also helps to expose the haters and those that DKSAB...WE know he won no reassurance needed... Nelo did work.... it's you all who need to see the light... hahahha

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I had Canelo winning but NSB has become a really sh-tty place whenever there is a close fight between people of different races or nationalities. Anytime someone is unhappy with your score they accuse you of scoring based on race or nationality or hate.

Happened with this fight, Kov -ward, Wilder-Fury, GGG-Canelo, etc. Why cant't people disagree on the scores simply as boxing fans?
      You're asking for waayyyyy too much from idiots online begging for attention lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
        I had Jacobs with 3-4 rounds as well....
        I just dont see wtf they are seeing....

anything more than 4 is asinine really....

I wanted jacobs to win. Was rooting for him... but I think after the 2nd or 3rd I believe he got his with a nice body shot from that point on he got a big gun shy... sure he started swinging when canelo got on the ropes but then he somehow smothered himself... or canelo smothered him (imo learned that straight from the floyd fight)

Comment

Larry told me Jacobs won because he is black

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
            Bro only reason why I post these after is only because there's so many of you who refuse to give credit where credit is due...and also helps to expose the haters and those that DKSAB...WE know he won no reassurance needed... Nelo did work.... it's you all who need to see the light... hahahha
            Canelo won 7-5 or 8-4, man. Don't do this to yourself.....

Comment

Canelo won and I couldn't make an argument for Jacobs winning. He didnt do enough in my opinion. I gave him 5 rounds, and one of them rounds was generous.

Comment

I said levels before the fight. It was levels. Despite Jacobs being the bigger and more seasoned man at middleweight, Canelo is a level above Jacobs.

10-2 Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Papirico52 View Post
                  Most of Canelo's punches were blocked, he got rocked, Danny was boxing him pretty well, I don't know if I saw another fight but i gave canelo 3 rounds tops.

Call me names if u want.
                  Maybe you did see another fight. You sure it was the right channel?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Canelo won 7-5 or 8-4, man. Don't do this to yourself.....

Comment

...All of the biggest GGG Fans on this forum basically

Comment

Working...
                      X