Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Munguia vs Hogan like Charlo vs Harrison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Munguia vs Hogan like Charlo vs Harrison?

We in dis thang mayne!
    Sure, mos def.
    42.86%
    Nah, more like Danny Garcia vs Herrera
    14.29%
    All hellls nah, more like May vs PAC in slow motion mayne!
    42.86%

If you're ******ed. No harm intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      We in dis thang mayne!
      Why are you talking this strange way mayne???????

Comment

Munguia looked terrible and got beat by a number 20 contender. He will not do well at all at 160. He gets sloppier and worse every fight and can't even look good against these cherry picks they have him fighting.

Comment

tank davis is highly protectd like mungia but he at least easily beats his bum opponents. mungia can't even do that its shockingly bad. he also appears to have downs syndrome so if you look at it like that he's actually accomplishing great things for the downs community

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            tank davis is highly protectd like mungia but he at least easily beats his bum opponents. mungia can't even do that its shockingly bad. he also appears to have downs syndrome so if you look at it like that he's actually accomplishing great things for the downs community
            comments like this I assume your family comes from trailer trash communities or when after you wipe (assuming you do), you don't even wash your hands while flipping pizza doe in the air and you wonder why your family gets the runs on this erffff!!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Why are you talking this strange way mayne???????
              cause we in dis thang mayne!

Comment

comments like this I assume your family comes from trailer trash communities or when after you wipe (assuming you do), you don't even wash your hands while flipping pizza doe in the air and you wonder why your family gets the runs on this erffff!!
                He was just kidding. Learn to take a joke instead of attacking him for no reason. He is a great poster and funny and you are a terrible poster.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  He was just kidding. Learn to take a joke instead of attacking him for no reason. He is a great poster and funny and you are a terrible poster.
                  You’re a twat. You cry if I criticize GGG but you praise jokes about Down Syndrome? Mate, you ain’t in dis thang mayne!

Comment

You’re a twat. You cry if I criticize GGG but you praise jokes about Down Syndrome? Mate, you ain’t in dis thang mayne!
                    Fuc you you sorry pos. I damn sure am not your mate. You are the worst most annoying insulting poster on here. Amazing how your English improves and you don't make fun of people by saying mayne when you get pissed off. Everybody knows Munguia doesn't have down syndrome so the joke was funny. TS if you don't see the humor in it. Why do you use capitol letters for down syndrome? Does
                    it run in your family or are you just stupid English trailer trash?

Comment

Working...
                    X