How long do you guys plan on posting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until the end.

Comment

I only created an account fewyrs back after lurking on the home page and NSB for a few years.. I'm already sick of the NSB(GGG, Loma) threads..
      I don't think I will be this active a few yrs from now but I enjoy a good post as much as the next guy so I'll be around for long..

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        Some of you have been on here for over 10 years. Wow. Losers.

How long have you guys been on here and how long do you plan on being here? I've noticed there has been a lot of members that have come and gone. Most don't last too long I don't think. I mean, you guys are all my best friends, cuz I don't have any other friends to call friends, so you guys are my friends.

You guys see yourselves posting on here til the bitter end? Getting your ass wiped by a smoking hot nurse in the old folks home while you post on your ultra smart smartphone of the future?
        Still here. Just don't post as much.

Comment

until the andre ward fanboys admit he's overrated (so forever )

Comment

forever

Comment

Forever +1

Comment

Till I D.I.E

Comment

for however long I feel like, sometimes I go a few weeks without posting, sometimes i go a few months without posting and I dont even realize it, it just how i felt at the time nothing compelled me to give my opinions on and I believe that just has more to do with myself rather then the quality of the forum persay.

Comment

As long as there is good conversation and debates to be had.

Comment

I lurk and occasionally post...

Comment

Working...
                      X