AJ vs Ruiz 2... 3 Dec(William Hill)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Just saw this on William Hill

Haters: don’t take the rematch, take a tune up fight, lol. You hate the guy, why do you care? Mind your ****ing business.
    You don't know much about bookmakers if you think because they have drafted an event in to allow bets to be placed should the event be confirmed, that its set in stone. If the event doesn't take place they will just void the bets and return stakes. They had Joshua v Hunter listed before Ruiz was confirmed for example.

Comment

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a mistake and they meant to put 31st of Decemeber..

I’ve seen some odds for things on bookies websites where there’s no set date, so they put it as the last day of the year until it’s announced

Comment

May as well have it on 7 December, a Saturday. It's Pearl Harbor day, which is fitting as Joshua gonna get a burrito torpedo up his bum AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          May as well have it on 7 December, a Saturday. It's Pearl Harbor day, which is fitting as Joshua gonna get a burrito torpedo up his bum AGAIN.
          yeah but its not really fitting at all is it. There is no Japanese fighter to destroy an American fighter, that would of been fitting. But it was an American who doesnt want to be classed as an American beating a Brit. So no its not fitting at all. Unless Burrito torpedo's actually exist then you would have a very weak claim to it being fitting but i know for a fact they dont make torpedo's out of a food based wrap with meat in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Sparta View Post
            You don't know much about bookmakers if you think because they have drafted an event in to allow bets to be placed should the event be confirmed, that its set in stone. If the event doesn't take place they will just void the bets and return stakes. They had Joshua v Hunter listed before Ruiz was confirmed for example.
            I was shocked when I saw it there. But who knows?

What’s funny is that they think I made it up.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
              Link on betfred: https://www.betfred.com/sports/market-group/11566552.2

It’s at the bottom
              ok so thats rather interesting they have the wilder ortiz 2 fight on a tuesday as well

Comment

Where is it gonna be?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  ban the alt yay or nay?????
                  nah keep him

his threads are so dumb they're funny

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a mistake and they meant to put 31st of Decemeber..

I’ve seen some odds for things on bookies websites where there’s no set date, so they put it as the last day of the year until it’s announced
                    yup

thats how they do it on bet365 as well

they do it for big fights that hasnt been even announced yet but are very likely to happen

they had joshua - fury on their after the klitschko fight. it was there for a good few months. the date was december 31 as well
                    Last edited by Szef; 06-12-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      ok so thats rather interesting they have the wilder ortiz 2 fight on a tuesday as well
                      Just showing that I’m not lying. They probably put it there because they have inside knowledge that the bouts are confirmed.

Are you the mod that took all my rep? Whoever did it needs to refund the rep. I didn’t make it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X