Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you be the best player in the world when your team don’t even need you to win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curry sometimes chokes cuz he got to adjust with KD in the game.. Curry is much better with splash brothers.. Klay too.. Durant should leave.. i'm sure this is hurting his ego seeing gsw is undefeated without him in the playoff

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Good question.

Probably still Lebron if he wasn't on the Lakers.

If he joined SA or something, he'd be comfortably in the playoffs; neck and neck with gsw.

Could even be Curry even if he isn't as all-around as other players. He simply doesn't miss and it's stupid.
      I think you could have said Bron 3 years ago. Then he started slipping, not playing good defense (never was a lock down defender really but now he walks back, skips rotations) I just don't like his style of play.

One of the ATGs but now I feel Durant is the best currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I think you could have said Bron 3 years ago. Then he started slipping, not playing good defense (never was a lock down defender really but now he walks back, skips rotations) I just don't like his style of play.

One of the ATGs but now I feel Durant is the best currently.

It's a weird thought of what makes the best NBA player though.

Because KD is probably the next best all-around player, after Lebron's decline.

But does he impact teams as much? Like if we placed Lebron on the Knicks, do they go further than KD with the Knicks? I think they would.

Or Curry with the Knicks. I think, he'd carry them a lot more impactful than even KD would. Those guys probably start never missing shots after a season with Curry.

KD is a bit like Westbrook in that regard. Where it's like, he's obviously a supremely great player but his impact isn't that great.

Maybe he just isn't a great team mate? Like, him going off, doesn't inspire the guys around him to play better. Just like Westbrook. But Curry going off, is a domino effect of Klay going off, then Igu going off, then the center going off etc.

Comment

KD is still the best in the league, it's just that the Dubs are that much better than the rest of the NBA.

Comment

Working...
          X