Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Dillian Whyte want to fight eliminators?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    If you are correct , then that would make a bunch of sense
    Hey MulaKO,

Thank you for your response. Everything that happened is easily verifiable public information, so if you are skeptical or curious about any aspect, please let me know and I'll be happy to supply links to reputable sources backing up the timeline I presented.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      Hey MulaKO,

Thank you for your response. Everything that happened is easily verifiable public information, so if you are skeptical or curious about any aspect, please let me know and I'll be happy to supply links to reputable sources backing up the timeline I presented.

Thanks.
      I’ll take your word for it
      I know where to find you

Anyway it does make a lot more sense this whole WBC vs Whyte

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Alternative facts
        Where was Molina in the WBC rankings when Breazeale fought him?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          What I can't figure out is this:

Has Hearn lied to Whyte about how you become mandatory? And Whyte actually believes he's been screwed over by the WBC?

Or does Whyte understand how you become mandatory and he's just following the script Hearn has given him to try to fool fans into thinking he's been screwed over?
          I love how you somehow turned the thread into anti Hearn propaganda.

Going into politics by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            #12 apparently

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Fight sanctioned was Breazeale v Steverne I think Whyte was ranked 3 or #4 at the time

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                whyte was ranked #1 and breazele #2. he tried to fight breazele but breazele chose to fight #13 ranked eric molina instead and the wbc said thats a good enough fight to make as mandatory to our title entirely skipping over the #1 guy. now lets see who is the wbc champ...wilder. wilder is with pbc. who are breazele and molina with? pbc. is whyte with pbc? no. politics anyone? pbc wanted their guys in position so they got them.

the ibf shot was for crap money and he would have had to fight on the road. he made 4 times more fighting parker in a home fight. pretty easy decision there.

he said he would fight breazele or ortiz if it got him next shot. wbc said no. you would be the 2nd in line so waiting a year or two yeah thats why he didnt go that direction and went after joshua.

i dont know about fury but furys with espn so thats a good starting point
                Before October 2017 Whyte and Breazeale were around #3 and #6 respectively. Whyte offered a fight to Breazeale to be the co-feature for Joshua-Takam and was turned down. Whyte fought Helenius, and Breazeale fought Molina. Instead of ordering a final eliminator between Whyte and Breazeale, the WBC named Breazale mandatory and then said Whyte had to fight Ortiz (who already lost to Wilder) for a second mandatory. Follow that up to now where Whyte would have to fight Fury for the spot.

Breazeale (and Wilder) did not have to face anyone in the top 5 for the mandatory spot but Whyte does...that is why Whyte has a gripe with the WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  I love how you somehow turned the thread into anti Hearn propaganda.

Going into politics by any chance?
                  Maybe someday. Coming from a famous political family, I've tried to run from politics and create my own path. But you never know.

Comment

Whyte has had plenty of opportunity to let his fists do the talking and really cement his status. So I don't have much sympathy for him.

I mean he will get a shot in a big fight eventually because there just aren't that many decent heavies, so as the three top guys circle around Whytes name will be called sooner rather than later with a nice payday. So while I don't have much sympathy for him I get it he doesn't really need to go that extra step if there is much risk in it because it will happen without that step.

I just hope he does fight Fury or Wilder so at least that is something different rather than Joshua because nothing shows me anything will change in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X