X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Talk About The Racism!...

skinheadwade74 skipwade74

Get the mic out of your mouth ffs. I can't make out what you're saying at all...I'm sure it's stupid anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Get the mic out of your mouth ffs. I can't make out what you're saying at all...I'm sure it's stupid anyway.
      Had headphones...check the 2nd video better sound for all to understand...not stupid...now watch and discuss punk!...

Comment

OP is a ******

Comment

Originally posted by buckfuddy View Post
          OP is a ******
          I hope you're not a dog fucker...

By your name...please tell me you don't fuck your buddy and dog named "buck" do you?...nasty drivel you...
          Last edited by TripleGFightFan; 12-23-2016, 04:51 PM.

Comment

not, I am not a dog ****er, honey, but you are a ******, no worries

Comment

Originally posted by buckfuddy View Post
              not, I am not a dog ****er, honey, but you are a ******, no worries
              It doesn't change the racism that is spewed by your bros...this "******" makes doe and is well to do...so sorry but please don't call me "honey", I don't swing that way and I don't fuck dogs or make them my "buckfuddy"...Lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                Had headphones...check the 2nd video better sound for all to understand...not stupid...now watch and discuss punk!...
                Sure thing...or you could take your whining to the lounge.

Comment

I don't have brothers honey, really, I have a sister though. I am from ukraine, just back from army, I don't **** dogs (idk why u ask this, is it some kind of tradition in ur circles?) and this thread is as stupid as any race-based thread on nsb (like some other recent thread about all kovalev-ggg fans are racist). U should be ashamed of urself if you are a grown-ass man.

Comment

no offence but do you have some kind of mental illness?

Comment

Working...
                    X