Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac loses 2million followers onPacquiao dominates, st twitter and banned from places.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No such effect on IG. He's still at 2.9 million.

Comment

Originally posted by amir khans#1fan View Post
      praise Allah....
      you are a non christian?

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
        must be mostly muricans...
        pacfans.50% muricans 50% philpinos.

he lost those 50% gay murican fans

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
          I always kinda knew some of his fans were gay. Everyone has a breaking point, let me cover them for you.

1. Lose to Marquez, ok, Pac fans sucked it up and gave him another try

2. Lost to Mayweather, ok, Pac fans sucked it up or just pretended he won the fight with Mayweather

3. Dissing his Gay fans directly by labeling them as Animals

They had enough, this was the last straw.
          floyd dissed his genius fans every single day and they still sucked it up

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
            For you and all the other anti-gays out there;

What is it about what two consenting adults do in private that so arouses you that you need to be scared of it?
            if only they always do that in private

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                if only they always do that in private
                A solid number of my friends are gay. I've been out drinking, watched sports games, played sports with (and changed afterwards) and just generally hung out with gay, straight and mixed crowds.

I have NEVER seen anything more intimate than couples holding hands. I have never been eyed up in any notably more disrespectful way than by ladies.

It begs the question of what have you been searching for that has led you to see all this dirty gay sex you're implying.

Comment

Originally posted by Courage Award View Post
                  we live in a normal world where disliking someone doesn't mean you're "scared" of them or secretly want to have sex with them or anything else

it just means you dislike them and their constant attempts to advertise their lifestyle will get shot down
                  Advertise their lifestyle? Just sounds like you're threatened to me.

People are so worried that someone else is having a better time than they are.

"That Christian has faith - I don't like it. That gang of black guys is laughing - they're up to stuff. Those gay guys are looking at me - they want to **** me." It's all the same stupid, backward, scared-ass ****.

I'm happy when people enjoy being who they are.

If you don't like a 'them' it's because you are ignorant and scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    Told you his fans were gay.
                    wow LMFAO! hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X