No announcement yet.

will pascal ever be the same again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will pascal ever be the same again?

I watced the fight again. It was pretty brutal. The third round he took some absolute monster left hands. The right hand at the end of the third pracrically knocked him out the ring.

Round 4 he was getting a ggg/curtis stevens round 8 clinic on him.

Round 7 he took a monster left at the end

Round 8 he took a holy trinity of combinations and then took two free shots before it was stopped.

Inbetween all this he was eating jabs all night.

I hope the guys ok, hes one of my favourite fighters, was their any update on his health?

I heard he was still nursing a headache,but he wants the rematch,so he shouldnt be that bad.

Comment

It wasn't that dominating a performance. Kovalev landed only 122 of 471 punches while Pascal landed 68 of 200 thrown.

In GGG's victory over Stevens, also 8 rounds, Golovkin landed 293 of 794 while Stevens landed 97 of 303. That was a totally different dimension of punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        It wasn't that dominating a performance. Kovalev landed only 122 of 471 punches while Pascal landed 68 of 200 thrown.

In GGG's victory over Stevens, also 8 rounds, Golovkin landed 293 of 794 while Stevens landed 97 of 303. That was a totally different dimension of punishment.

I am sorry, but many of GGG punches against stvens were body shots. Ive watched that fight many times.

Kovalev did a far more brutal punishment on pascal. At no point did stevens let GGG have a free shot. He was beaten intp submission and through in the towel, but he was always aware of what was going on.

Pascal has concussion during at least 3 spots in the fight. Which is testament to him, but also could really limit his soul.

Comment

No. I don't think he'll be the same fighter after that beating.

Comment

He pulled all the stops, kept fighting when he couldn't stand up under his own power and even hired Memo to pump him full of racehorse chemicals.

He will probably burn out now like Chad Dawson.

Comment

I think he'll be okay, mostly because Pabon stopped it when he did.

Comment

He didnt stumble back. He slipped and looked down like wtf and a cornerman whipped the floor right away..

Rematch

Comment

Originally posted by GateKEEPER88 View Post
                  He didnt stumble back. He slipped and looked down like wtf and a cornerman whipped the floor right away..

Rematch
                  lmaooo

look at the 5.45 mark, no way was that a "slip"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxehnuE3nks

The guy do horrendous punishment...

Comment

The last stumble look was a slip

Comment

Working...
                    X