SO what's the news with Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO what's the news with Rigondeaux?

Regarding his trainer and promoter?

Is he back with Freddie Roach? I heard he was. Is he signing with Frank Warren and coming to the UK? His next fight on Japanese bill might suggest he isn't any more.

Last I heard he was still being avoided by all champs at 122.

Leo Santa 'Haymon' and Carl 'Feel Safe' Frampton - just a few examples.

Comment

last I heard he was pawning his stuff to survive, and about boxing dude is fighting in some alleys in china.

Comment

Maybe he can stop being an overrated Cuban:

Who thrives solely on dethroning Flash. Oops?

I type that?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
          last I heard he was pawning his stuff to survive, and about boxing dude is fighting in some alleys in china.
          Naw he wasn't. Just hearsay you love to repeat.

Originally posted by Run View Post
          Maybe he can stop being an overrated Cuban:

Who thrives solely on dethroning Flash. Oops?

I type that?
          Yes you did.

Overrated 'Cuban' is the question. What if overrated American or Mexican?

He would be brilliant and very 'marketable'

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            Yes you did.

Overrated 'Cuban' is the question. What if overrated American or Mexican?

He would be brilliant and very 'marketable'
            No bias anymore from yours truly. Mark it.

I just think he should maybe pick a darchinyan or 3 before all of the talk my boxingscene boys are typin'.

Yeah, he's an amazing tech-fighter but let's see him face some adversity.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I just think he should maybe pick a darchinyan or 3 before all of the talk my boxingscene boys are typin'.

Don't get so wrapped around a marquee win vs Donaire. Which is sad given being Fighter of the Year for 2012 is no longer credible to many... yourself included.

Comment

This is considered almost blasphemy on these forums, but I agree.

When Loma "lost" to Salido, people were using it as proof that Rigo>Loma, but please point me to the fight where Rigo handled a significantly bigger, strong, tough and relentless world class pressure guy.

When it's all said and done, Rigo beat exactly one really good opponent, and that opponent was about the best possible style matchup for him. It was amazing at the time but should Rigo still be ranked top 5 P4P after all this time based on nothing but that win?

Comment

I heard he is fighting another unknown Thai taxi driver

Comment

Who really knows, and where are the Cuban posters ?

Comment

Working...
                    X