Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez: "Golovkin will be the middleweight king in a few years"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Rosado can mess up GGG's face and hit him as much as he did imagine what Martinez would do..

Comment

This fight would be like CPR for the ****ty year that has been 2013 so far.

Comment

Make this fight happen,it will be a unification bout and a great fight

Comment

martinez hacked down a 180+ cruiserweight in chavez jr so I doubt he's ducking anyone, but he feels like if he's going to risk putting staples in his head after a fight its gotta be for the right price at this stage in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
            He might be from Kazakhstan, but don't confuse Golovkin with the other Easten European goatfarmer on Martinez's record; this guy would knock Martinez out in 10 rounds. That's all moot though because Martinez is going to meet his maker on September 14th. We're coming to take back what Martinez and the judges stole from Chavez and this time it's personal.
            Here we go again with the GGG fantasy! I always wonder if these people just close their eyes while watching these fights and look at the screen once the fight is over. Martinez would get knocked out by this guy? Are you serious right now? NO! Let me ask this question again....Are you f-king serious right now????? Lets remember that Martinez is really not that easy to hit when he chooses to use his foot-work. Also, from what I have seen thus far from GGG he has no outstanding speed or great foot work or is even all of that cutting the ring...so, again what the hell are you nut-huggers talking about??? Like someone else said and I agree...Martinez is at a total different level than GGG. Don't get yourself confused. GGG still needs a lot of work to an Elite fighter. Just answer one question...who has this guy beat that turns your head???? Yeah, I didn't think so!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Nah, the Williams I fight was, took it on two weeks' notice and moved up in weight. 3G is good but he gets hit fairly easy and the way Rosado made his face swell and bruise up, I think his face would get messed up against Sergio.

I am sure that 3G would be competitive and land some shots but I think he would be eating straight lefts like candy and his face would fail him. I realize what he did to Rosado but that was a cut. After the fight, his faced looked about as bad as 3G's once the blood was wiped away.

Well said homie, people who didn't watch the fight and only seen pictures think he battered rosado into submission, when in reality if the cut hadn't impaired his vision it could've been more competitive in the later rounds (in which rosado gets stronger, and ggg gases) What was weird to me is that rosado did that much damage even though he didn't appear to get in many exchanges with GGG during the whole fight. Much props to GGG for busting him up with a jab though.
              Last edited by hhwff3000; 02-11-2013, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hhwff3000 View Post
                Well said homie, people who didn't watch the fight and only seen pictures think he battered rosado into submission, when in reality if the cut hadn't impaired his vision it could've been more competitive in the later rounds (in which rosado gets stronger, and ggg gases) What was weird to me is that rosado did that much damage even though he didn't appear to get in many exchanges with GGG during the whole fight. Much props to GGG for busting him up with a jab though.
                I think the jab is his best punch honestly. Cuts can make a world of difference in any fight too. That fight showed me a lot about both fighters.

Comment

Nah, the Williams I fight was, took it on two weeks' notice and moved up in weight. 3G is good but he gets hit fairly easy and the way Rosado made his face swell and bruise up, I think his face would get messed up against Sergio.

I am sure that 3G would be competitive and land some shots but I think he would be eating straight lefts like candy and his face would fail him. I realize what he did to Rosado but that was a cut. After the fight, his faced looked about as bad as 3G's once the blood was wiped away.

I think the jab is his best punch honestly. Cuts can make a world of difference in any fight too. That fight showed me a lot about both fighters.
                  I learned alot as well, I think rosado can do damage at 154 being that few if any at 154 are going to hit him as hard as GGG (which I felt the power of GGG had him more hesitant than he would be fighting anybody in those first 4 rounds) and I think GGG is going to be exciting to watch no matter the opponent.
                  Last edited by hhwff3000; 02-11-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                    He might be from Kazakhstan, but don't confuse Golovkin with the other Easten European goatfarmer on Martinez's record; this guy would knock Martinez out in 10 rounds. That's all moot though because Martinez is going to meet his maker on September 14th. We're coming to take back what Martinez and the judges stole from Chavez and this time it's personal.
                    BAHAHAHAHA, oh man.......had a good laugh after reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                      Here we go again with the GGG fantasy! I always wonder if these people just close their eyes while watching these fights and look at the screen once the fight is over. Martinez would get knocked out by this guy? Are you serious right now? NO! Let me ask this question again....Are you f-king serious right now????? Lets remember that Martinez is really not that easy to hit when he chooses to use his foot-work. Also, from what I have seen thus far from GGG he has no outstanding speed or great foot work or is even all of that cutting the ring...so, again what the hell are you nut-huggers talking about??? Like someone else said and I agree...Martinez is at a total different level than GGG. Don't get yourself confused. GGG still needs a lot of work to an Elite fighter. Just answer one question...who has this guy beat that turns your head???? Yeah, I didn't think so!!!!
                      I see nothing more than Hopkins vs. Tito, except GGG isn't nearly as skilled as Tito.

Comment

Working...
                      X