Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen with Guillermo 'El Chacal' Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    he already 31? he's a loser then.. you got the skills but never made fame for yourself.. its his fault.. he should've taken every opportunity he had... and bang everyone out.
    Someone needs to read a little bit about the guy. As others have said, he defected from Cuba in '09 and is already making a name for himself among boxing fans.

Comment

......he's Cuban, its different

its just the same.. if you are great, you are really great no matter what.

Comment

he already 31? he's a loser then.. you got the skills but never made fame for yourself.. its his fault.. he should've taken every opportunity he had... and bang everyone out.

lol i hope you are joking but i doubt that you are.

i dont even know where to start.

i'll begin by saying that it's illegal for a cuban citizen to box professionally, and that rigo is one of the greatest amateurs ever.

the rest you can figure out on your own, goofball

Comment

Cuban fighters, defect and it takes them a while to set up.... which is why you get some highly skilled Cubans that are older but with few fights

Comment

I'd slap you for that stupid comment if it didn't look like your girlfriend beat you on the regular.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              does Mares want any of him?
              I don't have an issue with Mares fighting a tune-up fight at 122 before fighting any of the ranked guys to be honest with you. Especially considering the wars he's been in already and he's only like 26

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I'd slap you for that stupid comment if it didn't look like your girlfriend beat you on the regular.
                damn

stone cold. also terrific.

Comment

Comment

please reply to malik who owned you

Comment

This dibzvincent guy has proven himself to be of the "casual" cloth.

Comment

Working...
                      X