Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye-Chisora has sold over 20,000 seats already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good. Sky Sports and the rest of those do-gooders can such a shit covered dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
      Good. Sky Sports and the rest of those do-gooders can such a shit covered dick.
      LOL

It makes me laugh when the likes of Glenn McCrory, other Ringside hosts and the goody goody newsreaders are condemning this fight.

Who the **** was McCrory in the day. Famous for getting raped in 2 rounds by Lennox Lewis.

Sky Sports needs to die. The women newsreaders can be spared for the usual reasons. The rest can be terminated.

Comment

boss ****..

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
          http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/18020577

They're aiming for a 40,000 stadium event.
          Of course it did because this is one of the most exciting matchups HW division or not, in years.

Haye will go to war.

Comment

This will be a good fight but I don't think it'll be a war, both guys only fight in spurts and one guy is much faster than the other. I think it'll be fairly one sided with some nice exchanges here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Obviously if Haye wins he gets a shot at Vitali, and if Chisora wins he gets a shot at Wladimir (if Wladdy isn't still running from him).
              sounds good to me. I think Wlad has said he may fight Arreola soon, but the money will be there with your scenario if Chisora wins

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                This will be a good fight but I don't think it'll be a war, both guys only fight in spurts and one guy is much faster than the other. I think it'll be fairly one sided with some nice exchanges here and there.
                Negative. Chisora keeps trucking. Stylistically, this is a poor mans beto/ortiz. If only haye had a better tank and/or threw more punches. If he can't KO chisora though, it's all bad. He'll succumb to the pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                  Negative. Chisora keeps trucking. Stylistically, this is a poor mans beto/ortiz. If only haye had a better tank and/or threw more punches. If he can't KO chisora though, it's all bad. He'll succumb to the pressure.
                  David Haye have more boxing talent and abilities
                  then Ortiz Berto and Chisora combined x 5

Say what you will about the man but his boxing abilities is ****ing insane. He ran for 12 rounds against Wlad on a broken Toe for christ sake. Imagine if he had 2 toes

Comment

Working...
                  X