• Show
Clear All

Don't smoke anymore but my choice is
    this...
    The Good All Days

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      I use double platinums

Half the price of regular blunts, Half the work. They even have precut edges so it's easier to roll. Plus they're already wet so you dont need to lick anything except to close it up.

It's 75 cents for one, and it comes with 2 wraps.

It makes rolling blunts a breeze. Plus they taste/smoke incredible as they're coated in flavor.

It cuts my blunt rolling time from 2 minutes to 20 seconds.

they discontinued the sale of those - we just called them blunt wraps and they are phenomenal!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        they discontinued the sale of those - we just called them blunt wraps and they are phenomenal!
        They are pretty good, but you have to let them dry for a second or else they're really soft lol. And you get those annoying little tears that you have to patch up like a sinking sea ship.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          They are pretty good, but you have to let them dry for a second or else they're really soft lol. And you get those annoying little tears that you have to patch up like a sinking sea ship.
          lol so true. then you got pieces of high grade poking through the gummy paper with the glue from a zig-zag mending the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I am with run here. I think a simple one hitter with a dugout and good hydro is better and more efficient than either of the poll options.

And as good as the hydro is these days, why would you want to corrupt it with foreign materials such as paper or tobacco.
            im down for that all the time. i was just asking between just blunts and joints tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              hell yea. im bout to fire up a blunt from a grape flavor wrap right now hah

Comment

Don't smoke anymore but I used to me and my old mates would chip in a couple of quid each ( half dig £15 , 8 bit £8 ) and get a few rounds of buckets then chill with a couple of joints .Last I had was half a pre rolled joint in Amsterdam started tripping man and went back to my room for days .Also a couple of yrs ago a hash yougort ,I put a good few spreads of hash in it man and was gone .I couldn't move man for real .I used to love it though when I was younger .Rizla

Comment

i prefer my nice lil one hitter. its discreet, fits nicely in my purse and when i use it my fingers dont get all stinky.

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
                    i prefer my nice lil one hitter. its discreet, fits nicely in my purse and when i use it my fingers dont get all stinky.
                    I used to have one of those dugouts like Jreck mentioned. A wooden case with two slots, one for herb, the other for a cigarette painted looking metal 1 hitter device. I always laugh in that concealing the action does not work........you can smell it from a mile away. Might as well go big or go home if you're blazing in public where it's illegal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      I used to have one of those dugouts like Jreck mentioned. A wooden case with two slots, one for herb, the other for a cigarette painted looking metal 1 hitter device. I always laugh in that concealing the action does not work........you can smell it from a mile away. Might as well go big or go home if you're blazing in public where it's illegal.
                      thata the one

its funny. when people smell pot smoke, its like theyre in denial. "its probs car fumes" or some other hsit like that.

but i personally dont like to smell it on my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X