You're cool brah.....
    bow down to a ***** hoe

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      why u mad?
      fuc.k floyd and all his nuthugging ghetto fans

Comment

• Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
        Everyone's ****1ng racist at one point...those fuukers over at NSB are constantly being racist towards Chicanos/Mexicans so I say **** them!!!! I can be racist too so what?
        This dude is such a dumbass. That's like saying,"Everyone is gay at one point." You either are a racist or you aren't racist.

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
        I know you can be racist too. A ***** knows you're an ignorant, self-hating, racist, and prejudice b1atcch. Yet, you want to claim you are peaceful, loving, and respectful towards urrrybody. ***** you're a bi-polar wife beating slut who doesn't know **** about **** up in hurrrr. So what if somebody calls me a derogatory term, or racist term. I'm not going to retaliate because I don't have **** towards any race, ethnic group, or group of people. You're blatantly showing your true colors. Stay the ****k out my lounge you b1atch. I'm tired of seeing you around hurrrr. You are dismissed b1aatch
        Damn!

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
        Agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
          si guey pero no mames eso no signigica que TODOS los negros son gachos......cuando se te pase la muina de seguro vas a reaccionar.....

Comment

Working...
          X