Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that James Corden bloke starting to piss anyone else off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that James Corden bloke starting to piss anyone else off?

I mean the stuff him and the Matthew bloke do is funny, not outrageously funny but definitely watchable. but Corden seems to be everywhere nowadays and he's really really really over the top, the thin ones a bit quieter so is fine by me.

I know large people are jolly, and he probably cant quite believe his luck that he's suddenly this famous and probably has women that wouldnt go near him before dropping at his feet now, but does anyone else agree he needs to calm down or go off the tele for a few months?

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
    I mean the stuff him and the Matthew bloke do is funny, not outrageously funny but definitely watchable. but Corden seems to be everywhere nowadays and he's really really really over the top, the thin ones a bit quieter so is fine by me.

I know large people are jolly, and he probably cant quite believe his luck that he's suddenly this famous and probably has women that wouldnt go near him before dropping at his feet now, but does anyone else agree he needs to calm down or go off the tele for a few months?
    I agree mate. Everyone knows Ruth Jones is the real brains behind Gavin and Stacey. I met her last year actually, she was really nice.

Comment

'Lesbian Vampire Killers' actually sounded like a great idea for a film until I learned that those two ****s are in it.

As with Russell Brand a while back, they seem to be the non-funny people that are continually pushed as being 'hilarious'.

Hopefully it'll pass before too long. Maybe we can hire Manuel's whore granddaughter to fuck the fatty or something...

Comment

I love 'em.

Comment

As Angus Deayton once said:
          "The question we're all asking ourselves is, will Gavin and Stacey return for a third series? And more importantly will they get there before the bubble bursts"

Comment

my mate who is in the same university as me brought him back after a night out in cardiff oceana and shagged him. she is bit of a slag to be honest. He did give her a vip ticket for the oasis at cardiff cia gig couple months back. She is from Yeovil so is a bit dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
              my mate who is in the same university as me brought him back after a night out in cardiff oceana and shagged him. she is bit of a slag to be honest. He did give her a vip ticket for the oasis at cardiff cia gig couple months back. She is from Yeovil so is a bit dumb.
              Lucky girl.

Comment

isn't she just,

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  'Lesbian Vampire Killers' actually sounded like a great idea for a film until I learned that those two ****s are in it.

As with Russell Brand a while back, they seem to be the non-funny people that are continually pushed as being 'hilarious'.

Hopefully it'll pass before too long. Maybe we can hire Manuel's whore granddaughter to fuck the fatty or something...

Yep two talentless idiots just like Brand, not funny but some how the majority think they are.

Oh and as for the film, its sounds good because they stole the idea from the Red Dwarf writers.

One of Listers favourite films is ' Revenge of The Killer Bikini Vampire Girls ' .

Comment

Overexposure is a killer. Not just to the sun, but also to the British public.

Yes the **** is everywhere!

Comment

Working...
                    X