Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward to Kovalev:#YouHave2Wait

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward's a ****ing prick. Get over yourself and give this man the rematch you agreed to. This would be one of the biggest ducks in boxing history if Ward steps away from this.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      He's insinuating that Kovalev was handed a fabricated contract, a fake. Basically he's saying there is no contract for a fight and Kovalev's team went through the trouble of faking one so they could say Kovalev signed and Ward didn't. He's just too puzzie to come out and say that is what he means, hence the lame ass cryptology in his schit ass tweets.
      Do you think he's telling the truth? I'm waiting on Kovalev's response.

Comment

• Kovalev and Ward have a rematch clause, he has to fight Kovalev or retire. Ward isnt a bad guy. He is a hard-working family guy with values, but he is still one of the biggest diva in boxing.

Working with Ward seems to be always difficult. He tried to get out of his contract with goosen, who brought him up with good paydays and hometown advantage through the whole super six. He wanted to get payed big money against garbage tuneups.

To get him to sign the for the Kovalev fight, he got the lion share of the money and all american judges, even though he was neither the champ, nor a box office draw (Duva is also at fault for negotiating such a bad deal for Kovalev).

And now he is stalling the rematch. Probably waiting for better financial conditions even though the PPV underperformed. lol
        Good post.

Comment

• "Why wouldn't he retire? Where’s the incentive? It’s not about a rematch. It’s about ‘Do you appreciate me?’'
          Appreciate me. I'm precious and deserve to be told so.

Comment

• Why is Andre Ward acting like an NSB troll?

I'm surprised he didn't call him KKKovalev and tell him to stay salty.

Comment

• Cycling off the PEDs since Ward could never in his life win a fair fight.

that ****** better retires and does boxing a huge favor

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                This is clearly about money, not that it'll prevent the usual suspects here from their typical; retirement, ducking, shook, injury, etc. Then, Ward will prove them wrong AGAIN.
                Money will be a factor but I think that a lot of this is just "tactics" and mind games by Ward; he wants to piss Kovalev off so badly he comes to fight "mad" and Ward will outsmart him.

Comment

• I do like these kinda threads cause even though there's a buncha nonsense being posted, I love how Ward triggers people.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Ward's a ****ing prick. Get over yourself and give this man the rematch you agreed to. This would be one of the biggest ducks in boxing history if Ward steps away from this.
                    Right alongside Riddick Bowe throwing WBC belt in the trash rather than face Lennox Lewis.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
                      Right alongside Riddick Bowe throwing WBC belt in the trash rather than face Lennox Lewis.
                      This thread is about Ward not Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X