No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I'll Be 'Next Guy to Smash Kell Brook's Face!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
    Please make this fight so Brook can lay this pencil neck dumbass out. Khan is such a piece of crap.
    They can fight after Spence destroys Brook.

Comment

While I want Brook to get his opportunity, I want this fight to happen first. The joy of watching khan get ko'd trumps Brook getting his title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        They can fight after Spence destroys Brook.
        That will never happen, only one getting destroyed is Spence.

Comment

Talk is cheap coming from Khanartist, make it happen.

Comment

Make it happen this fight is LONG OVERDUE! I don't think Spence Jr should step aside though but with the WBC now having him rated #3 Spence Jr is in a great position regardless if he has to wait a little longer

Comment

Beating a prime Maidana was his finest hour and how the hell he managed to see that one out I'll never know. It's pretty fkn barbaric how we just want to see Khan getting layed out cold again but he's only got himself to blame with his planet-sized ego.

Comment

Meh! I'd rather see Brook vs Spence.

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                After as many times as this dude has done got f**ked up, it's stunning to me that he still even has the nerve to talk ****. Wow.
                This I'll never understand. The level of self delusion is off the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                  If brook were to do a similar photo of people who've smashed khan he'd have to use panorama mode

Comment

Brook will give up his belt for a Khan fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Arg_Tincho View Post
                      Please god make Khan vs Brook happen so we can se Amir get KOŽd again and finally retire and stop making so much noise.
                      And sit his wife between his father and bros - two fights for the price of one.

Comment

Working...
                      X