Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: Inoue Fight is Nice, But Show Me The Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocalito couldn't even carry a million dollars in a brief case...gtfoh

Comment

The World Boxing Council had ordered the winner of Gonzalez-Cuadras to make a mandatory defense in 90 days. Sorry haters but former WBC Jr.Bantamweight champion Sor Rungvisai (41-4-1, 38KOs) #6. in the world -- yes another top ten opponent got next...I see the same pattern here you guys run your mouths without knowing the facts , but : Innoue, Cuadras Concepcion, Ancajas whoever can get a belt taken just show the little Cash-Cow da MONEY!

Comment

I think Roman needs to realize that he wont get big paydays unless he magically is able to move to like 130. There just aren't any big fights there. Maybe Inoue in Japan in a few years, but that's about it.

Unless Canelo disgraces himself, Ramirez loses and Estrada becomes the bonafide Mexican star.

Comment

Another diva emerges...in one sentence he states zero negotiations, no opponents, and later on he states he has some big opportunities, large purses...I wonder how much he made fighting in Nicaragua before HBO signed him, maybe he needs to go back and fight there a few more times to appreciate what he earned in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
            This ugly, overrated midget just got a gift with Cuadras, and he's talking like he's Floyd?? This guy is such a hypocrite...
            Ugly, Overrated? LOL! it seems there is some envy and racism in that comment, Floyd would wish to fight like Chocolatito, Floyd was great being a defensive back-runner pot puncher, Chocolatito's style is much better in sense of entertainment, always bringing the fight to his opponents, not 1 person can say that his fights are boring, something that cant be said of Floyd, he deserves high pay days, he faces anyone w/o fear and is always willing to deliver and go to wars, something that most fighters are not willing to do right now, all I know is that his fights always deliver and will always pay for fights where he is involved.

Comment

Gonzalez is feeding on another division just like I predicted already beat the #2. in Cuadras next is #6. Sor Rungvisai and after that pretty likely hes going to unify....LEGEND. None of you complain when bum Berto and Guerrero get paid three times what Gonzalez makes why you mad tho?

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
                I wonder what he's driving? I bet it's a dodge.

Here borrowed this I think he rides the buss.

Comment

Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
                  Ugly, Overrated? LOL! it seems there is some envy and racism in that comment, Floyd would wish to fight like Chocolatito, Floyd was great being a defensive back-runner pot puncher, Chocolatito's style is much better in sense of entertainment, always bringing the fight to his opponents, not 1 person can say that his fights are boring, something that cant be said of Floyd, he deserves high pay days, he faces anyone w/o fear and is always willing to deliver and go to wars, something that most fighters are not willing to do right now, all I know is that his fights always deliver and will always pay for fights where he is involved.
                  You are aware Floyd wasn't always boring right??

Comment

Gonzalez vs Caudras had a gate of 6,700 and had 900k viewers on HBO. Obviously he deserves at least one Quillin.

Comment

I think the #1 p4p tag the media has put on him has made him overvalue himself.

You won't be making millions in those lower divisions, especially now that he has no KO power as he has moved up in weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X