Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is incapable of knocking Pacquiao out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
    I agree, he won't KO Pac, because Pac isn't going to walk in there with no fear, face first, and try to bull rush him, because that would be a mistake. Pac's going to give Floyd a lot of respect, and try to pick his shots, and still get schooled silly.
    Damn son

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
      He's right, I'm the Nostradamus of BoxngScene.
      I wouldn't have predicted such in 2009 especially, gonna sig it man.

Comment

people still pretending floyd schooled pac? lol unbelievable. its like they are living in a bizzarro world. yeah pac picked his shots and he picked much better shots than floyd while floyd's shots weren't landing cleanly. how is that floyd schooling pac when pac is landing cleaner flusher shots? pac did to floyd what floyd usually does to his opponetns and his fans rant and rave about how brilliant it was but now its the opposite? now being inaccurate and ineffective=schooling?

floyd fans created a self fulfilling prophecy. floyd will school pac and then when the fight took place they just pretended it came true even thoguh the facts show pac with the much better punches. i understand why your rhetoric suddenly flip-flopped when you now have to defend the guy doing the ineffective work but the actual rules of boxing didn't change.
        Last edited by daggum; 04-29-2016, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Hell d ye mean Floyd has no power? Didn't you see how Canelo's head was bouncing back in that slow-mo lol.
          He's not taking risks to KO those people, thats why.

Comment

Working...
          X