No announcement yet.

Where's Sp3nd3r?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Sp3nd3r?

I used to have some quality debates with him, but it looks like he doesn't post here any more.

never had the pleasure mate there are some good folk on here but also some nuthuggers you will be able to discern between the two Im sure.

Frank, dark destoyer, Barry, Tracey Lee, Marve Dave, Spinxjinx, Jabsrstiff, Biug pappy, Jose, Jomapac plus more ive not mentioned all good for a chat and no bollox you knwo, you can disagree without getitng involved in a petty slanging match.

Comment

I used to post on here last year every day, me, Spender, North Wales, Blackbelt, Mayorgaisdangerous....
      It all used to be trees round here...

I'll have to get to know the new peeps I guess.
      I'm not one to slag a poster off either, just shows you've lost the argument...

Comment

I was cruising through boxing talk's forum the other night and there was someone called North Wales so maybe that's your mate.
        Can't say I remember any of the others you mentioned.

Comment

Y'know what? Boxing Talk is where I used to post, but i came on here as well.
          I'd forgotten.
          Cheers.

Comment

I only found that site by chance as well, there you go

Comment

Can't believe I forgot that! I used to come on here for the downloads.
              I need to stop smoking weed :-)

Comment

no you dont really. but if you do you can post any spare to me

Comment

I'll fight you for it

Comment

theres a ****in drought in london at the mo can only get my hands on a bit soap bar

Comment

Working...
                    X