No announcement yet.

Is JMM ducking Ruslan Provodnikov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    yea but he gets a pass . he's one the greats of our era at the tail-end of his career. hes allowed to duck.
    Why? We don't owe him a living. he should retire and let someone else earn the top billing who truly wants to be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
      Why? We don't owe him a living. he should retire and let someone else earn the top billing who truly wants to be the best.
      im in UK so i wont have to buy PPV anyway. but if you disagree with the fight, stream it.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        im in UK so i wont have to buy PPV anyway. but if you disagree with the fight, stream it.
        I think I'll take option three, disagree with the fight and not watch it.

Comment

I think JMM knows he won't beat the younger Ruslan, so why not fight Alvarado and get the easy win? He doesn't need to prove himself to anyone.

Comment

I would love to see Provodnikov fight Matthysse.

Comment

They should just say it's high-risk, low-reward instead of skirting the issue. Pretty obvious they don't want to fight him.

Comment

man, dont be rude, JMM dont deserve to die in the ring

Comment

considering all the things on NSB people consider as a duck id say this is a super duck.

Comment

Are Floyd Mayweather's feathers black?

Comment

JMM should have to go thru a guy like Ruslan in order to get a rematch at the ww title. Tim schooled him, no need for a rematch but if he gets it, I would like to see him beat Provodnikov instead of Alvarado. Ruslan beat the **** outta him. He called JMM out too. This is the fight should happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X