No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux's comments about Mexican boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    Everyone knows that but Rigo sounded more irked at the fact that he was being **** on because he wona fight he was supposed to loose and he feels he got treated unfairly, that if he had a built in audience like any semi successful mexican fighter does and Arum saw dollar signs when he looked at him he would be treated with a fk of a lot more respect and i agree. I think skills should earn you the respect especially if you beat p4p fighters just keep matching him up with the best eventually he is bound to convert people if he keeps winning like every other successful undefeated skillful fighter out there. He has to get respect the hard way.
    Agree with everything you said buddy, I do hope Rigo keeps getting dates because he's truly a special talent. Funny enough though, I feel that the only guys who can give Rigo a good fight all happen to fight in the Mexican style (Santa Cruz, Mares, Garcia).
    Last edited by _original_; 12-08-2013, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Agree with everything you said buddy, I do hope Rigo keeps getting dates because he's truly a special talent. Funny enough though, I feel that the only guys who can give Rigo a good fight all happen to fight in the Mexican style (Santa Cruz, Mares, Garcia).
      I would love to see Santa cruz or Mares but the stupid promotional feud is in the way and idk about Garcia cause he is already at 130. Rigo was at mouth level of Agbeko looks pretty built at 122 rehydrated to 125 but i think if they do tempt him with enough money he would try get a big fight at catchweight or go to 126 for 1 fight.

Comment

Rigo????????????

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Has anyone told Rigondeaux that running does not constitute "pure boxing"?

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post

Sometimes you gotta run to catch up to those ballsless bastards who's soul you take in the first round that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post

Has anybody told you that you got every prediction wrong tonight?

Comment

Most Mexicans admit they mostly all have the same style, they do it on purpose for who knows why. Not all of them but a big majority

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  Sometimes you gotta run to catch up to those ballsless bastards who's soul you take in the first round that's why.

You keep using that gif from round 12. That's the only time Nonito backpedalled in the hole fight.. If I made a gif of Rigondeaux's running from rounds 1-10, the file size would crash the forums..

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Not suprising. I live in Miami. Trust me. They think Cuban boxing is superior to anything on earth.
                    Cuban Boxing system is leaps and bounds better than Mexico's Boxing system. Can't hate on the Cubans their known to have great boxers just like how Brazil are known for soccer and their great players.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                      Cuban Boxing system is leaps and bounds better than Mexico's Boxing system. Can't hate on the Cubans their known to have great boxers just like how Brazil are known for soccer and their great players.
                      Oh I'm not complaining. I appreciate that style of boxing. And this has been a solid year for Cuban fighters so they are backing it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X