Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Klitschko's get treated unfairly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the Klitschko's get treated unfairly?

Just my opinion but I think they get a lot of criticism. Way too much!

Its not their fault the heavyweight division isn't too clever though again in my opinion, no matter who comes through they will be either judged as a bum or they will apparently be going to murder both brothers, they'll get laced and then branded a bum.
    Haye was 50/50 - probably more saying he'd K.O Wlad actually.
    Chambers was apparently going to be way too fast.
    Johnson too slick etc etc

These guys are gentleman, they fight anybody/everybody, no problem! They face all their mandatory's. They get branded as boring - I've always felt Vitali is exciting and most of Wladimir's performances have been entertaining despite one-sided and lately I think hes been superb and a lot less safety first.

Why won't you guys give them credit? They're a credit to the sport and its a damn shame most refuse to give them their due until they're long retired and we're left with **** like Wilder & Fury. Can you imagine that though?

Wladimir in particular is so athletic & his resume really is far from as weak as its made out to be. I'm not asking you to fly out to Germany and watch them and be a fan, it just shocks me how much hate they receive at times when they do everything a boxing fan should want to see in a fighter and more besides.

Cause their not fighting David Haye, the only HW that has potential to beat them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
        Cause their not fighting David Haye, the only HW that has potential to beat them.

Wladimir already beat him in a fight Haye fought extremely negatively in and he has pulled out of fighting Vitali twice.

Haye has done nothing at HW but talk and beat up old men. He should give the fans what they really want and earn his spot. Povetkin, Fury, Price, Pulev all want/would fight Haye and they're sure as hell better than any of his wins thus far at heavy.

Comment

I think the nutters that still waste all their time talking about TKO6 like 10 years after the fact have caused an averse reaction from people. Or that damn list people kept copy pasting for years . I'm a huge fan of the kbros, but the craziest of the kitteratti are way bad, worse than the worst of the pac and floyd syccophants.

Someone post "The Facts" please, I haven't seen them in months!

Comment

They dont get Credit because they dont fight in the US as much! IMO! They are in the among the best ever in my HW book!

Comment

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE FACTS

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round and almost got KO'd, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the **** out of Lewis and made him look like a *****.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 40 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his ***** ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Comment

FACTS about Vitali Klitschko

- WBC Heavyweight Champion of the world

- All Time Great and Hall Of Famer

- Has never truly lost

- There is no blueprint to beat him

- He is unbeatable

- He is the most dominant fighter of all time

- He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced

- 45 have tried and 45 have been dominated

- Has never been behind on the scorecards at the end of a fight

- Has never been knocked down

- He is the most intimidating HW of all time

- Greatest Heavyweight Champ KO% of all time

- Only man ever to be world heavyweight champ in boxing and kickboxing

- Vitali is 40 and is still dominating. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

- Vitali beats any HW from any era.

Comment

More FACTS

Vitali wasn't even in his prime yet.

Lewis was 37, not really that old for a HW.

Vitali is 40 and is still dominating. He hasn't lost a single round in his comeback.

Lewis said he was "at the peak of my powers" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement.

Lewis is a coward, a ducker, and a fraud.

Vitali Klitschko >>> Lennox Lewis

Wladimir Klitschko >>> Lennox Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Just my opinion but I think they get a lot of criticism. Way too much!

Its not their fault the heavyweight division isn't too clever though again in my opinion, no matter who comes through they will be either judged as a bum or they will apparently be going to murder both brothers, they'll get laced and then branded a bum.
                    Haye was 50/50 - probably more saying he'd K.O Wlad actually.
                    Chambers was apparently going to be way too fast.
                    Johnson too slick etc etc

These guys are gentleman, they fight anybody/everybody, no problem! They face all their mandatory's. They get branded as boring - I've always felt Vitali is exciting and most of Wladimir's performances have been entertaining despite one-sided and lately I think hes been superb and a lot less safety first.

Why won't you guys give them credit? They're a credit to the sport and its a damn shame most refuse to give them their due until they're long retired and we're left with **** like Wilder & Fury. Can you imagine that though?

Wladimir in particular is so athletic & his resume really is far from as weak as its made out to be. I'm not asking you to fly out to Germany and watch them and be a fan, it just shocks me how much hate they receive at times when they do everything a boxing fan should want to see in a fighter and more besides.
                    its not their fault the competition isn't great but just because a poster notes that doesn't mean they hate the Klits. Its just the truth.

Whether they are gentleman or not doesn't matter. The division right now isn't good. This is the same criticism Larry Holmes got so its not like its unique to the Klits. Holmes gets his credit, Klits will too.

As for boring thats a good discussion. They are both highly skilled and that isn't boring. That said, the visual on TV is the far bigger guy jabbing and fighting at a distance. Thats the same criticism people have regarding floyd, roy, bhop etc when they do this. SO again its not unique just to the klits.

Some of their fans go overboard and I think that is why some posters respond so harshly.

Comment

Working...
                    X