No announcement yet.

EL Corrido del Gran Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    I see right through you bro.. Your hate for anything Mexican has alway been clear to me.. You bring nothing of worth to this lounge but constant sarcasm and stupidity..
    Congratulations to Garcia! But lets see what happens when he fights young lions like Rios and Matthyse.. Vamos aver que pendejadas pones entonces??
    Im hurt RIZO, if you look at my post history Ive never considered Danny Garcia puerto rican or hated on mexicans (well after 2010, before then I was immature and pr nuthugger), I dont even remember visiting a thread about a mexican boxer lately spreading hate and one of my favorite boxers is Hernan "Tyson" Marquez.

Your right about the sarcasm though. Its my way of evading trolls.

Comment

wtf one of those pics was khan getting knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
        Im hurt RIZO, if you look at my post history Ive never considered Danny Garcia puerto rican or hated on mexicans (well after 2010, before then I was immature and pr nuthugger), I dont even remember visiting a thread about a mexican boxer lately spreading hate and one of my favorite boxers is Hernan "Tyson" Marquez.

Your right about the sarcasm though. Its my way of evading trolls.
        It is your way at thowing jabs at Mexican boxing supoorters and attracting trolls to start posting hateful posts. You are better than that bro.. No andes con pendejadas Y te ira mejor en la vida hermano..

Comment

its ok guys lets not get over our heads here. but on a second note i kinda like the first song played on the terribles mix.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            It is your way at thowing jabs at Mexican boxing supoorters and attracting trolls to start posting hateful posts. You are better than that bro.. No andes con pendejadas Y te ira mejor en la vida hermano..
            The only jabs Ive thrown are at Margarito fans *ahem!*

No puerto rican likes that SOB and seeing people support him sickens me.

Comment

The only jabs Ive thrown are at Margarito fans *ahem!*

No puerto rican likes that SOB and seeing people support him sickens me.
              Of course no PR likes Tony. Tony took Cotto's soul! People will always remember Tony for beating the crap-out-of-Cotto. Thats the reason I love Tony! Everytime I wanna piss off a Rican, all I have to do is bring out Tony's name.

Imagine when Canelo beats Cotto. You guys will hate Canelo too???? Lol. Its no surprise you guys are boxer fans.

You're a hater too. Funny how you're trying to spin it around. Fawk out of here. You ain't fooling anybody.

Time to bump Tony's Appreciation thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
                Of course no PR likes Tony. Tony took Cotto's soul! People will always remember Tony for beating the crap-out-of-Cotto. Thats the reason I love Tony! Everytime I wanna piss off a Rican, all I have to do is bring out Tony's name.

Imagine when Canelo beats Cotto. You guys will hate Canelo too???? Lol. Its no surprise you guys are boxer fans.

You're a hater too. Funny how you're trying to spin it around. Fawk out of here. You ain't fooling anybody.

lmfao, funny but true, prs hate tony with a passion bro.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post

If Canelo doesnt get caught cheating like your heroes Plasterito and Chavez Jr., then no I wont hate him.

Comment

If Canelo doesnt get caught cheating like your heroes Plasterito and Chavez Jr., then no I wont hate him.

you hate chavez for smoking weed? you do know that the amount was very little and that it actually didnt help him in his fight with martinez. And marg was caught only for the mosley fight,not the cotto fights. but tito also used illegal handwraps do you hate him too? just curious as to see what your response is.......

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                      you hate chavez for smoking weed? you do know that the amount was very little and that it actually didnt help him in his fight with martinez. And marg was caught only for the mosley fight,not the cotto fights. but tito also used illegal handwraps do you hate him too? just curious as to see what your response is.......
                      I dont hate Tito cause apparently what he did wasnt bad enough to warrant suspension. He only overwrapped with gauze, and Ive heard what he did is only illegal in the state of New York.

Im not happy about it nor am I mad. Its definetly tainted his legacy but its nowhere near getting caught for performance enhancers or plaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X