No announcement yet.

Updated Klitschko V Haye video by Dwyer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Klitschko V Haye video by Dwyer

excellent analysis just been posted on Dwyer's channel. I agree fully with his take on this one, fair play to the man for revising his original video.

The dude really needs to sort out his syncing issues though.

nice tie....

Comment

I liked Dwyer's Pirog prediction, right on the money, but now I know that he is not above hype and bias. No way can you call Wlad "robotic" or that Wlad has "no chin"... I guess he hasn't seen of Wlad's earlier fights, Wlad knows how to improvise and getting 3 TKO losses in almost 60 fights is not bad, look at Tyson's or Lewis' records.

The only thing I agreed with him and what I have said as well, was that there is no way Diva wins a decision, if he beats Wlad, he beats him by a TKO/KO.
      As far him saying that it's a toss-up whether Wlad gets him with the jab - who is he kidding, did he see the Ruiz fight? If Ruiz can tag him, Wlad certainly can.

Comment

I like Dwyer and generally think he gives very solid predictions based on unbiased analysis and clear thinking, but I think he's wrong about this one. It's not 50-50 at all. This fight is Wlad's to lose, not Haye's to win. If both fighters fight their fight then Wlad takes Haye out in the mid to late rounds, no matter how adaptive Haye is. Dwyer makes an interesting point about Wlad being a soldier, in that he's more concerned about following orders than adapting on his own within rounds. I agree with that to an extent, but I think Wlad is a bit more adaptive than is given credit for. If he wasn't then he wouldn't win so many rounds as he does. Wlad works closely to Manny's instructions, but he also ensures he always lands more punches than his opponent, and if he sees openings he takes them. No, he's not an inside fighter, but his excellent judging of distance coupled with his footwork means he doesn't really need to be. In any case, his limpet-like clinch generally stifles any work a shorter fighter might hope to get off. I also disagree that Wlad will only be throwing jabs in the first four rounds. He was unloading quite heavily against Peter from the get go, catching Peter with heavy lead hooks and the odd well-timed right hand. If Haye only expects Wlad to be throwing jabs and nothing else then he's going to be in trouble. Wlad's going to win this and win it big.

Comment

This guy is a ****ing fraud.

Give me some headphones and a webcam since that's all it takes to be considered a pro handicapper around here,

If this fight ever happens the odds will be the best anyone will ever see on a Klitschko win and it will be a bet that only a fool would pass on.

Comment

I'm really scratching my head about his change of mind. What has initiated his "evolved" opinion? The last time Dwyer talked about Wlad vs. Haye Wladimir had crushed Chambers prior to that and Haye was about to fight Ruiz.

8 months later Haye ran into dozens of jabs vs. Ruiz and ended Harrison's career (at least I hope so) whereas Wlad sent Sam Peter home on a stretcher - so what's the deal with Dwyer? How could these fights possibly have changed his opinion in favour of Haye/50:50? Why does he bring up Puritty, Sanders and Brewster when he's CLEARLY progressed in terms of technique? He's not close to the fragile individual he was in the first half of the past decade.
            Dwyer makes the mistake to measure Wlad by his worst performances, it's plain ridiculous. No word does he spend on how ****ing hard it is to dodge that freaking jab it's just "if Haye manages to evade it, he'll KTFO glass chin soviet robot Wlad ololol".

Tbh I like watching his predictions and I have subscribed to him on YT but this video's simply unreasonable. He hardly raises a valid point during these 15mins.

Comment

I agree with Dwyer for the most part but i have to say i think Wlad CAN land his jab with regularity, i see Haye having a hard time getting to Wlad because of that and i think Haye's only chance is in the first 4-5 rounds.

If Haye wins this it's by KO/TKO by 5 rounds maximum. If it goes past that than Wlad will win a decision or stop Haye late in the fight.

I don't think you can call this one, Haye has the power to knock Wlad out and Wlad has the boxing skills to win the decision. We will see what happens in the fight but i agree with Dwyer, there will be no inside fighting it's just whether Haye can KO Wlad early whilst he's still shooting his jab and not his right hand. He definatley picked the right Klitschko too.

Comment

I've been betting on boxing for the past 4 years and there are 3 rules that I have that have allowed me to win a hell of a lot of money.

1) Never bet against Pac
                2) Never bet against Mayweather
                3) Never bet against a Klitschko

When Wlad fought Sam Peter the first time he was a 2.5-1 UNDERDOG because people actually believed the same stupid **** that Dwyer is spouting here.

$2500 on Wlad won me $6250.

When Vitali returned against Sam Peter he was a mere 2-1 favorite because "He is old, has a history of getting hurt and quitting, etc"

$4000 on Vitali was probably the easiest $2000 I have ever won, I didn't sweat for one second.

Dwyer either doesn't actually put his money where his mouth is or he just doesn't have a damn clue what he is talking about on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  This guy is a ****ing fraud.

Give me some headphones and a webcam since that's all it takes to be considered a pro handicapper around here,

If this fight ever happens the odds will be the best anyone will ever see on a Klitschko win and it will be a bet that only a fool would pass on.
                  stfu idiot u thought maidana would beat khan, shows what you know about boxing.

Comment

He obviously hasn't watched very many of Wlad's fights - he's much more adaptable and versatile than Dwyer believes.

Wlad is an excellent inside fighter when he needs to be. Watch his fights with Monte Barrett in 2000 and Derrick Jefferson in 2001.

However, there is indeed a chance Haye will land something big in the early rounds. Wlad is a great fighter, but no one is invincible.

Dwyer is right about Haye's only chance being to go for the KO, because no one has ever been able to outbox Wlad for a decision win. If Haye tries to outbox him, then Wlad will wear him down with jabs, rights and hooks and then go for the big KO in a later round.

I say this before every Wladimir Klitschko fight: the only way to have a chance of beating him is the Corrie Sanders approach, to go for the early KO. Wlad paces himself now and will never gas any more like he did against Puritty. Time and time again boxers like Chambers, Chagaev, Thompson and others try to out box Wladimir but they always fail and usually get stopped.

Comment

Working...
                    X