Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wake up! boxing is a very technical sport. it's not a street fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up! boxing is a very technical sport. it's not a street fight!!

I know most hate the word MMA here. I happen to respect MMA fighters just as you would if you ever dared to fight one. Just for the record BOXING is my #1 sport. I grew up in a boxing family and had my fair share of battles in the ring. The sweet science is a very technical sport and anyone willing to climb in the ring, I respect. without a shadow of a doubt, it helps when in a street fight. You have to be crazy to think that boxing alone automaticly wins you all fights in the street.

a boxer if he boxes along will beat the **** outta a street fighter and easy
    1-a boxer saves energy sticking to his craft
    2-a street fighter would be dumbfounded by the lateral movement
    3-a boxer hits harder and takes punches better thanthe average man
    4-they fight for a living
    5-your an idiot

Comment

the winner of a street fight is the one with the gun/knife/weapon/friends.

street fighting is not fair. there are no rules. you shouldnt street fight. It gets you nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
        a boxer if he boxes along will beat the **** outta a street fighter and easy
        1-a boxer saves energy sticking to his craft
        2-a street fighter would be dumbfounded by the lateral movement
        3-a boxer hits harder and takes punches better thanthe average man
        4-they fight for a living
        5-your an idiot
        Bro, you crack me up! It sounds like you read a boxing 101 book. I'm happy you share the same passion for the best sport in the world with me. Those are all good points you made there. The biggest one believe it or not is boxers know how to react to getting hit. But what is your definition of a street fighter? Anybody can be included in the definition of a streetfighter including your floyd. You will be amazed how many other dementions of combat fighting there are. I'd rather be well rounded and good at many then one dementional and great one.

Comment

Originally posted by alexdcolon View Post
          Bro, you crack me up! It sounds like you read a boxing 101 book. I'm happy you share the same passion for the best sport in the world with me. Those are all good points you made there. The biggest one believe it or not is boxers know how to react to getting hit. But what is your definition of a street fighter? Anybody can be included in the definition of a streetfighter including your floyd. You will be amazed how many other dementions of combat fighting there are. I'd rather be well rounded and good at many then one dementional and great one.
          read??? naw ive been fighting my whole life..mostly in the streets memphis is tough bra you gotta know how to fight..i speak what i know and if i dont know anything else its fighting..

Comment

Working...
          X