Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE Stream: Ward vs. Kovalev Rematch Official Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fraudre Wardy's fake reign will end very soon. Nowhere to run now, no retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Factually inaccurate

My mistake, hes still getting his ass beat though.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Ah, so if someone would like son of judges to get KO'd, they're dumb but if someone wants fraud to win by KO it's OK?

Got it......:gay:
        Wtf are you even talking about? You said you want kov to ko ward at the weigh in. You're a fuking moron

Comment

ward and his goons holding his belts. With the Earned shirts. Bunch of clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Ward was a lot more animated than I'm used to. No idea what to take from that.

Kovalev was ****ing hilarious in that interview.
            Yeah the complete opposite of his demeanour in the first fight..... I hope it means he brings it tomorrow night cause I'm not sold on the adjustments he supposedly made in the second half of the first fight.

He's got to be way better when things are at a distance and bring the right hand upstairs into play. Can't afford to be one-armed bandit unless that one hand is a bazooka like Stevenson's left.

Comment

Was that a cut above Ward's right eye?

Both looking very good. Sergey seems to be in good spirit and I think that leaving the press yesterday actually did good to him.

Ward seems slightly more nervous than usual. I don't remember him talking during the face to face before.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

Both looking very good. Sergey seems to be in good spirit and I think that leaving the press yesterday actually did good to him.

Ward seems slightly more nervous than usual. I don't remember him talking during the face to face before.
                Ward switch from Christian Family man to Thugish Rugish Bone lol FAKE.

Comment

Ward will win again!

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    Not being enrolled in VADA will do that.
                    True.

Ward entered VADA in March, and then pulled out a couple of weeks later.

Yet if Kovalev KOs him, VADA will lie and say Kov tested positive.
                    Last edited by The Hammer; 06-16-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post

I didn't notice the cut. Very interesting.

The taunting intrigued me. Yea, he never does that, IIRC. I think he saw Kovalev was angry and he wanted to get him even more worked up. He's spoken about how guys like Kovalev can be triggered and it works against them. People say, "Getting Kovalev angry only makes him better" but it really doesn't work that way. That's like me buddy who, "Drives better after a few drinks."

That said, I don't read much into weigh-in mannerisms any more. They rarely tell anything about how the fight will play out.

Comment

Working...
                      X