Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khurtsidze Allegedly On Video "Punching" Confidential Source

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khurtsidze Allegedly On Video "Punching" Confidential Source

Things are getting more serious for WBO interim-middleweight champion Avtandil Khurtsidze. As previously reported, Khurtsidze was arrested Wednesday as federal prosecutors unveiled charges against more than 30 people in a criminal enterprise blamed for extortion, gambling, narcotics trafficking and other crimes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Freedom . this guy is trash right?

Comment

What a stupid scumbag. His career is over guys a thug.

Comment

Was the source Tommy Langford?

Comment

really good look, boxing. sounds like this clown is going away for a while. the feds do not **** around. let's all he did was break some thumbs.

and isnt' this guy pretty old? certainly looks it, and i remember hearing it. i'm not gonna give this clown a hit on boxrec, but hopefully somebody can confirm.

Comment

And that is just Billy Joe Saunders rap sheet Khurtzidez is out next week lol

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              really good look, boxing. sounds like this clown is going away for a while. the feds do not **** around. let's all he did was break some thumbs.

and isnt' this guy pretty old? certainly looks it, and i remember hearing it. i'm not gonna give this clown a hit on boxrec, but hopefully somebody can confirm.
              He's listed as 38. Even a light charge would mean the end of his career.

Part of me is glad he got caught while the other part of me wishes he could have gotten busted a month and a half later.

Comment

what a nob...but a lot of these eastern European sorts are heavy in to drug dealing, they also bring in a lot of guns and traffic innocent women, who are raped and pimped out

so i'm not shocked

drug dealers are the scum of the earth

Comment

Wow, that's actually some high level stuff he's involved in. I thought it'd be something relatively minor, but vory v zakone is major league. Idiot, or if he's not an idiot, vicious cnut.

Comment

This story of a pro boxer/Eastern Euro ganster in America would make a great TV show.

Comment

Working...
                    X