Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: When The Final Bell Rings, Everyone Will Know it's My Era!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: When The Final Bell Rings, Everyone Will Know it's My Era!

The biggest fight in boxing today will come to T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday, Sept. 16 when two-division world champion Canelo Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs) squares off against IBF/WBA/IBO/WBC Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs) over 12 rounds during Mexican Independence Day weekend. The event will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When the final bell rings, everyone will know that this is indeed the Canelo era, and that I am the best fighter in all of boxing - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-fi....yWLEv14E.dpuf
    =====================

He's right about that - it will be his era, because it means that GGG was robbed by the judges. And no way Oscar will let the rematch happen then, so yeah...

Comment

You aren't making it to the final bell though.

Comment

If you reach the final bell....

Comment

Can't wait. Then finally all these golovkin nut huggers can go back into the caves they came from. Only 4 more months and the great white hype is finished.

Comment

We've heard this before...

"I was born ready!!"

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              We've heard this before...

"I was born ready!!"

Walked down by old little Floyd

Comment

indeed ,Canelo will be MW champion beating the boogyman

Comment

Would not be shocked if Canelo pulls off the win. He is better than some give him credit for. It should be a damn good fight, just happy this is really going down.

Comment

Originally posted by PolitikDitto View Post
                    Can't wait. Then finally all these golovkin nut huggers can go back into the caves they came from. Only 4 more months and the great white hype is finished.
                    Canelo is whiter.

Comment

Working...
                    X