Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-02-2017, 09:58 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9803 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,100,001,002,546,640.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
Default Russ Anber (Wilder's cut man) is training Usyk not Anatoly Lomachenko

Quote:
Klimas: Usyk is trained by Russ Anber, not by Anatoly Lomachenko!

Egis Klimas, manager of WBO cruiserweight champion of the world Oleksandr Usyk (11-0, 10 KOs) in the interview to **********.com gave his vision of what have happened in the situation with Oleksandr Usyk and his former trainer James Ali Bashir.

"Basically that was his decision. After the last fight, he wasn't happy with the last camp and I know that. We said the fight will be over and then we'll talk. The fight was over and they went in different directions. He said he was going to go back to Ukraine and make a few changes; I helped him as much as possible." - said Egis Klimas.

Klimas also revealed very unexpected (if not to say shocking) information that Usyk didn’t left Bashir to work with his former amateur trainer Vasyl Lomachenko - now Usyk is trained by Russ Anber, who is mostly known as a cutman of WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder.

“Right now he's training with Russ Anber. Anatolyisn't training him, everybody thinks that, but he is being trained by Russ Anber. He's helping him in some directions, but his main trainer is Russ Anber.” - said Usyk’s manager.

Egis Klimas also denied the assumption that it was his decision to fire Bashir.

“I am the manager, I don't get involved in the training camp too much, look Sergey Kovalev changed trainers so many times, he went to Don Turner, to another guy to another guy and then he ended up with John David Jackson. Boxers they want somebody to pay attention and if the trainer isn't paying attention they will look for somebody else.” - said Klimas.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

If you remember that post I made about James Ali Bashar being upset with being fired as trainer he said Usyk complained about his hands hurting during his last fight. Bashar said that was the first fight he didn't wrap Usyk's hands. Come to find out Abner was the one who wrapped Usyk's hands
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Here is the supposed plan Klimas and Anber are concocting

Personally I think Usyk is to talented for this to affect him He should still win easily.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-02-2017, 10:49 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9803 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,100,001,002,546,640.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 

My previous thread on the topic
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=736812

deanrw g27region ShoulderRoll Mikhnienko Big Ukrainian NEETzsche
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 11:02 PM #3
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 6703 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,377,074,931,721,954,131,968.00
Total Points: 24,377,074,931,721,954,131,968.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 

So they bought out Robert Garcia's gym and now Klimas is going to funnel Eastern Euro talent to Russ Anber?

Very interesting. Seems like James Ali Bashir got screwed over by these manipulations. Assuming that Usyk was happy with him.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 11:14 PM #4
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 8547 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 269,919,763,949,776,512.00
Total Points: 299,919,763,949,773,568.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
So they bought out Robert Garcia's gym and now Klimas is going to funnel Eastern Euro talent to Russ Anber?

Very interesting. Seems like James Ali Bashir got screwed over by these manipulations. Assuming that Usyk was happy with him.
What's going on with Garcia?
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 11:54 PM #5
Stayin Humble..

Quoted: 2199 Post(s)
BoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,664,808,536,788,585,938,944.00
Total Points: 13,844,383,136,788,586,168,320.00
cheers bud - Beercules Time to jazz your profile up. Get a damn avatar too man something sick as fück - Scott. Weiland No Message - Scott. Weiland Cheers to good boxing discussion! - j0zef Yes sir! - anthonydavid11 
Cheers!!  And, thanks. - Redd Foxx I couldn't green you back so here's a beer.  BTW thanks for ruining my thread LOL. - -Freddy- war cp freshmart - Mike D You da man! - .:: JSFD26 ::. war b-fan85 - Mike D 
You'll get your points homes - ScottWeiland Pizza dude's got thirty seconds. - 1hourRun cheers - Beercules Thank you sir. Very interesting responses, too. - anthonydavid11 Thanks for representing, brother. - anthonydavid11 
You're a solid dude. Have a pixelated e-brew on me. - P.K Dionysus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Scott. Weiland Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Scott. Weiland 

Interesting.. Usyk did have a good game plan when he fought Glowacki and under Bashir.. I thought he got tagged quite often when he fought Mchunu.. we'll see how he does against Hunter..
BoxingFan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 12:08 AM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 756 Post(s)
ΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,872,833,914.15
Total Points: 58,872,854,332.63
Let me start you off - JimRaynor Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit. - HAMMER77777 So youre a racist?  I will get u banned for that asshole - HAMMER77777 U think I care about white?  Fuck crackers and racists.  U Know you will be banned.  And u insult my wife again, I will take care of u personally.  COme see me faggot. - HAMMER77777 You will be banned racist.  Fuck u honkey - HAMMER77777 
I dont Know what yoru problem is.  We're having a discussion on immigration and u needlessly insulted my wife for no reason.  I will get u banned.  asshole - HAMMER77777 You are a crazy peice of shit, moron.  Fucking race-baiter.  There is no such thing as race so stop bringing it up.  There is only 1 race and that is human.  I will get u banned.  Asshole.  Now leave me alone before I involve the authorities for hara - HAMMER77777 Oh man, this is too EZ.  I will get u banned for family bashing again.  Adios amigo!  Enjoy your next ban.  Hopefully will be permanent.  DOne. - Plier88888 Oh you're going to prison, dumbass.  For the record, my wife is American, not Filipina.  Just like I'm American, not Indian.  We are US citizens, and thats what matters.  Get a good lawyer. - Plier88888 I already Told the mods to Check your earlier post, so they Know youre writing about my wife.  I will celebrate when u get your permaban.  Thanks! - Plier88888 
You are going to prison for harrasment.  U think I'm playing too.  I will not drop the Charges, no matter how much u beg.  See u in court, in Bismarck, very soon. - Plier88888 U will be banned. - Plier88888 I Know some whores too.  It would suck being Married to 1 (not Saying u are).  :D - Plier88888 Butthurt Fag - Sifo Thanks buddy - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
What's going on with Garcia?
He's focusing mainly on Mikey and the gym in riverside now.
ΣNΣMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 12:12 AM #7
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
He's focusing mainly on Mikey and the gym in riverside now.
Ah, thx.

BTW, fun bit of trivia for everyone here. Russ Anber instructional vid featuring a very young David Lemieux.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:35 AM #8
Mayor Ford's dealer...

Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
deanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 151,717,470,960,676,077,568.00
Total Points: 151,720,171,160,876,482,560.00
now the collection is complete - -pound4pound- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays deanrw - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Holidays deanrw - !! AI-Holmes!! thank you. have a happy holiday and Safe new year!! - PAC-BOY 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry christmas,thanks for all the kind words - MR. LARRYX happy new year man! - HUGH JASS happy new year bro! - jazluvr Tis an honour to be on your friends list. - Terrel 
Respect Bro... Respect - EvilGenius For the bonus - mathed For the bonus - mathed Thanks for the points - mathed the champ knows - sugarsmosley 
thanks bud - -jose- crazy story bro - -jose- :kiss: - -jose- Thanks, have a cold one on me! - jazluvr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Kevin Jesus Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Makavelli Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Makavelli Autism - Makavelli World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Makavelli Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Makavelli 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Yeah Anber used to train Lemieux until Lemieux fired him after the Rubio fight. I never thought Russ trained anyone anymore and basically worked corners as a hand wrapper/cutman (Loma and Wilder among others) and also concentrated on his own business Rival Gear.

What I find weird is, if Usyk fired his trainer and hired Anber due to his hands, why so if Anber is actually the one that taped his hands up?

Someone is lying, and I think it is that Klimas dude. As far as that Usyk guy goes, I am not a fan of his. He has talent for a big guy, but I just find him weird.

Last edited by deanrw; 04-03-2017 at 01:44 AM.
deanrw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 02:01 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1214 Post(s)
g27region has a reputation beyond reputeg27region has a reputation beyond reputeg27region has a reputation beyond reputeg27region has a reputation beyond reputeg27region has a reputation beyond reputeg27region has a reputation beyond reputeg27region has a reputation beyond reputeg27region has a reputation beyond reputeg27region has a reputation beyond reputeg27region has a reputation beyond reputeg27region has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,189,117.89

I don't know why my name got mentioned here, I don't care about this whole situation, ha ha, as long as it doesn't have any effect on Usyk inside the ring

It'd be better if Papachenko was his trainer, but he's too focused on training his son

From what I've heard, Usyk felt that he has to change something after Mchunu fight, but it's hard to look good against awkward african fighters, they're not elite like American,ex-Soviet,British,Cuban or Mexican fighters but their style is so unorthodox they always make opponents to work hard to get that W. Usyk/Mchunu is not the only example, you can remember Sergey Kovalev/Chilemba or Andre Ward/Sakio Bika too.

Last edited by g27region; 04-03-2017 at 02:04 AM.
g27region is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 02:08 AM #10
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g27region View Post
it's hard to look good against awkward african fighters
There's a truth to that. Comey is another that isn't razor sharp, but he's giving guys hard fights.

Share This With Friends

Tags
(wilder's, anatoly, anber, lomachenko, man), russ, training, usyk

User Tag List