Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: No Pacquiao-Crawford Next, Pacquiao-Horn is Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terence Crawford needs to ask Arum for a shot at the Garcia vs. Thurman winner @ 147, or a big fight with Mikey Garcia or Adrian Broner @ 140! I feel bad for Crawford, but I understand Arum (for once). Crawford is a threat to Pacquiao, even with a normal routine and an 8 week camp, much less with his Senate duties. I think Pacquiao should fight Khan in the UK, or Jeff Horn in Australia!

Comment

Manny finally standing up to Arscum and demanding the money he's worth so now Blob can't even afford inhouse fights LOL. This is why you do not sign to Top Rank. Especially if youre the Jeff Horns of the word. Youll just get fed to the wolves to fatten Blob's wallet and line his gold coffin with 100's

Comment

jeff horn my ass. hes just trying to create some buzz, any buzz for jeff horn. he did the same with jessie vargas when he was a nobody. so expect a pacquiao-horn fight in two years lol

Comment

Manny the fraud politician cherry picking as always and hiding behind daddy arum.......

Comment

Originally posted by lou cipher View Post
            manny finally standing up to arscum and demanding the money he's worth so now blob can't even afford inhouse fights lol. This is why you do not sign to top rank. Especially if youre the jeff horns of the word. Youll just get fed to the wolves to fatten blob's wallet and line his gold coffin with 100's
            he cant sign to golden girl either you **** **** loving tranny.... On golden girl he will be fighting bums from mexico in some little theatre in cali...... Or some bum on a canela undercard with a empty arena lmfaooooooo.....

Comment

who the hell is Jack Born?

Comment

more bum fights and they wonder why is MMA taking over

Comment

Nobody knows who Jeff Horn is, what a flop this will be.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarant05 View Post
                    ahhh same ol rob arum and the ppl that been believing him for years.
                    manny is the fraud politician who likes cherrypicking bums like rios, algieri and horn..... He just hides behind bob like a coward.....

Comment

Dude you don't know boxing. How did he drop Postol 2x if he was running? At this stage Crawford has to many advantages of Pac

Comment

Working...
                      X