Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC vs Boxing, Anthony Rumble Johnson vs Deontay Wilder needs to happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    I took a few jiu jitsu classes before and I agree it is taxing on the body. I run a lot (distance) and during the time I took some classes. I was in real good running shape but I gassed out real quick, mostly out of panic though. Even once I began to control my breathing better it was taxing but from what Ive noticed is with grappling its better to have a "sprint" based running routine vs a distance/jog based which is opposite of boxing.

And yeah man, if anyone really thinks Rumble has any chance of other than a lucky one they are delusional. The man hits hard but precision is key. Boxer have really good punch resistance which is something developed. Id bet money Wilders been hit harder and more precise than Rumble can and hits harder with his fist than rumble has taken. Not crapping on Rumble just 2 different sports preparation.
    You use more overall muscles and oxygen in grappling, its like swimming as opposed to walking fast......Wilder has been hit harder in sparring than what Rumble can offer him. I can attest to some guys ,who hit hard ,the thing is also 4 oz and 10 oz are two different mechanics of positioning punches,i know how to gauge power and Wilder is levels over Rumble.

Comment

Wilder gets enough shit as it is on here for his resume.

I know people are gassed up over 202, but seriously, this thread is predicated on Rumble Johnson punches really fucking hard, b!

And what, Wilder doesn't?

It would be a blowout.
      Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 08-23-2016, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Yeah man, its not really like that anymore except for Norco, Lake Elsinore & Temecula. Those are big skinhead areas. These guys I was dealing with were from Norco when i asked around about them. They gave the Hawaiian (Filipinos) that would go to the gym just to box a hard time too. It was pretty blatant but dumb.
        Man, I never knew about Temecula, I only go to the nice side of Temecula the Old Town area near Pechanga and people there seem great.

But I traveled away from it recently and saw a lot of those white biker kid types and said dang this must be where all the rowdy boys roam.

Lake Elsinore is a nice area but yeah its like mostly hicks there.

Lake Arrowhead is a creepy area though, if you are a minority its most rich white people and they dont take kind to new people, its like something out of a movie really creepy a lot of them been living there for decades.

I don't think they really go at the Mexicans, but I mostly see them attack Asians now.

I think they had some Neo skin head group called Lowrider Nazi's that had Mexicans who were racist with white supremacists, basically white looking Mexicans who hated blacks, asians, jews, etc.

They acted and dressed like Vatos or cholos, with the nike cortez, the ben davis shirts and even had Latina wives lol but where white supremacists.

Kinda reminds me of those pro blacks boxing fans who hate non black boxers most of them are married to non black women. smh

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          yeah i'wouldnt be shocked if johnson beat him tbh, not as if wilders got some real high boxing iq, is just a big lump who can punch, as can johnson
          He outboxed Stiverne pretty well, who was a certified top 10 HW then

Wilder's chin and defense is suspect but I wouldn't say he can't box
          also an Olympic bronze medal says he can box something
          I usually don't read much into Olympic and other amateur stuff when it comes to pro boxing but one of the few thing which can be concluded from nice amateur achievments that those fighters can do the fundamentals pretty well cause they learned it. And that's true to the pros too. Other question if they know anythingmore than the fundamentals but I wouldn't call an Olympic bronzemedalist a "big lump who can punch".

Wilder can box from the outside if he wants to

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Man, I never knew about Temecula, I only go to the nice side of Temecula the Old Town area near Pechanga and people there seem great.

But I traveled away from it recently and saw a lot of those white biker kid types and said dang this must be where all the rowdy boys roam.

Lake Elsinore is a nice area but yeah its like mostly hicks there.

Lake Arrowhead is a creepy area though, if you are a minority its most rich white people and they dont take kind to new people, its like something out of a movie really creepy a lot of them been living there for decades.

I don't think they really go at the Mexicans, but I mostly see them attack Asians now.

I think they had some Neo skin head group called Lowrider Nazi's that had Mexicans who were racist with white supremacists, basically white looking Mexicans who hated blacks, asians, jews, etc.

They acted and dressed like Vatos or cholos, with the nike cortez, the ben davis shirts and even had Latina wives lol but where white supremacists.

Kinda reminds me of those pro blacks boxing fans who hate non black boxers most of them are married to non black women. smh
            lol! Yeah man look up the history Temecula/Murrieta/Wildomar & Lake Elsinore have with Skinheads. The history is deep. I lived in Lake Elsinore when i was in the Marines and I went to the Albertsons a few times in the evening and skins would drive through in big ass trucks through the parking lot with big ass Nazi flags. My white racist neighbor at the time said theyd go around looking for black guys rolling by themselves because if they messed with the Mexicans theyd get outnumbered and it wasnt on their agenda at the time.

And lol when I was a C.O. the Nazi Lowriders were being ran out by the Aryan Brotherhood. If you are a white gangster on the streets and you dont adhere by the A.B's rules, well then off to protective custody you go or to the hospital to get your ass stitched and thats no lie.

Comment

Im just gonna sit here and wait for him to miss weight..... again.

He has a history of this... squeezing down, fighting smaller dudes..... shit nevermind thats a UFC thing.

Comment

lol! Yeah man look up the history Temecula/Murrieta/Wildomar & Lake Elsinore have with Skinheads. The history is deep. I lived in Lake Elsinore when i was in the Marines and I went to the Albertsons a few times in the evening and skins would drive through in big ass trucks through the parking lot with big ass Nazi flags. My white racist neighbor at the time said theyd go around looking for black guys rolling by themselves because if they messed with the Mexicans theyd get outnumbered and it wasnt on their agenda at the time.

And lol when I was a C.O. the Nazi Lowriders were being ran out by the Aryan Brotherhood. If you are a white gangster on the streets and you dont adhere by the A.B's rules, well then off to protective custody you go or to the hospital to get your ass stitched and thats no lie.
                This guy used to live in Fallbrook and Temecula area
                http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...ger-living-in/

Yeah man I think the racist flag you speak of is the Confederate flag lol, I seen a lot of those around orange county and the IE, Im like wtf is a white boy from Cali doing with a Confederate flag sticker on his truck smh, you knew they were racist already.

yeah man,that Area and San Bernadino county was filled with skin head types. Old Town Temecula is the only place I ever really visited and most of the people there were just those white yuppy older folks and hipsters. But when I traveled out of the Penchanga area away from the Native Americans thats when you see those white roughneck types.

I remember the basketball player REggie Miller grew upin riverside and he said it was filled with a lot of racist whites. that was back in the 70s and 80s.

Most of those desert people when you travel around those parts near the desert its filled with white redneck racists its weird too many of the areas look straight out of the dirty south they even speak with a southern twang.
                Last edited by hectari; 08-23-2016, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Cormier has an otherworldly chin though. Cormier has probably the best chin in the game right now he has taken on big heavyweights before dropping to 205 and he is not a huge guy either just tubby I think he used to wrestle at like 170 in college.
                  I'm just saying it's easy to hype up a guy's power when they use 4oz gloves...anything can happen there, especially if they don't see the shots coming like what happened to teixeira. I'm not a big wilder fan, but I'm sure he could stay out in front of that guy...he'd probably ko him before he got a chance to land anything big imo. Ufc guys are used to seeing wide punches and haymakers thrown from kicking range...a straight right hidden behind a good jab would probably catch most of those guys out. I'm talking straight boxing of course.

Comment

Working...
                  X