No announcement yet.

Android Users who have Netflix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    There are better avenues to get that sort of advice than this forum, but you can go into settings>apps>Netflix and then click on clear Cache and clear data. You might have to sign back in. If that doesn't work then you can uninstall the app and then reinstall it and that should do the trick.

Oh and also you should stop watching Friends. Friends is shit.
    Thanks but you read the part where I googled it already? I literally went to the Android forum, read this same question from like 5 different people and there were no helpful solutions. Anyway, it was a netflix only issue, not connectivity or general playback. Torrents run perfect, youtube plays normal, it was only netflix issues. I found a solution on my own though.

Poster who said get a better tablet, this is the best tablet on the market imo. I'm not f-cking with the ****pad. I get amoled display, 128gb max microsd, more freedom to download stuff, and bigger screen, 3gb ram. No tablet is touching the Galaxy Tab S.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
      xbmc and a paid illegal streaming service.

yeah im gonna be upgrading real soon, get a better box and for streams I like to be wired in, almost done with my area/room/den or whatever the hell you want to call it.
      Hook a brother up with this paid illegal hd streaming service????

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Thanks but you read the part where I googled it already? I literally went to the Android forum, read this same question from like 5 different people and there were no helpful solutions. Anyway, it was a netflix only issue, not connectivity or general playback. Torrents run perfect, youtube plays normal, it was only netflix issues. I found a solution on my own though.

Poster who said get a better tablet, this is the best tablet on the market imo. I'm not f-cking with the ****pad. I get amoled display, 128gb max microsd, more freedom to download stuff, and bigger screen, 3gb ram. No tablet is touching the Galaxy Tab S.
        Agreed!!!!!!!!

War Samsung!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Thanks but you read the part where I googled it already? I literally went to the Android forum, read this same question from like 5 different people and there were no helpful solutions.
          Did you clear the cache and uninstall/reinstall?

Another potential issue could be that your ISP has their own streaming app and deliberately hamstrings any rivals. The same thing happened in Canada with a cable company until the ombudsman got wind of it and slapped it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            kill the 15 apps you have running at once
            That's what i hate about Android.. so much shiet running in the background. Why can't you just delete (not disable) the shiet you don't want!?!?!
            I just got the new Galaxy S6 and it still lags. The fahk is wrong with Android? Touchwiz still looks like crap!

I need to go back to the smooth-running iPhone.

Comment

SP: I Tried that first, it did nothing. Then I checked a box that was unchecked under vide playback in netflix settings, it said wifi, that worked.

Psylence: Hell yeah, 2600 x 1500 resolution? That's 4 million pixels. My 16gb cost me $400, a 128gb microsd costs around $100, that's $500, Bluetooth Logitech keyboard costs $100. Still about $200 cheaper than the ipad Air 2 128gb version with the keyboard. It's not only about price though, buying an iPad Air 2 is not an issue, just looking at them side by side in your hand you see a huge difference in the screen and just overall beauty of the Tab S.

Comment

Working...
              X