Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams hitting the heavybag, makes me happy and sad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect to P Will guy has such a great attitude i'm sure there has been plenty off rough moments but dude is fighting through as hard as he did in the ring

Comment

what an inspiration, hes no fake for the cameras you can tell he's actually happy and accepts what life hands him.

i think anyone can take something away from the attitude and way pwill lives his life with his head still held high

Comment

Crazy to think he had so few fights yet was undefeated In a way that he already beat the 2 guys that beat him.

The Martinez KO was similar to the Marquez KO, but different circumstances.

He woulda given Canelo his first loss in 2012

Comment

I love how he's always in good spirits. That's the heart of a champion right there.

Comment

That's amazing. Have nothing but respect for Paul williams. When I think about my problems I'll just look at this vid and slap myself for feeling down.

Paul is truly inspiring the way he's dealt with the career ending injury. Positive man.

Comment

What an an inspiration. He's so strong physically, mentally and spiritually. That fortitude made him a true champion and warrior in and out of the ring. I wish him the absolute best. I truly hope that he can walk again one day. That would make me so incredibly happy.

Comment

Working...
              X