No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: United States Sending Strong Force To London Games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    lol Because all of Europe boxes. Ukraine, Russia, UK alone pwn the USA and have less the population combined. Any one of those individual nations pwns the USA.
    Reality must really hurt for a twat like yourself. Consider the USA has 4 times the amount of golds in boxing than Russia, and twice as many as those three combined. You do realize the Ukraine has all of 9 medals in their history, right? NINE thats 9, 9 measly medals! You keep telling yourself that and American sports can't compete, yet they always keep finishing with the most medals. Keep that crying, you sissy ass b1tch........"WAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAWAAAAAAAAAAA we have less people, we should get a pass". You pathetic twat. 2,300 medals to 1,100 you dumb ruskie.

And don't get me started on your even more putrid professional boxing history.
    Last edited by Check; 05-14-2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

lol Because all of Europe boxes. Ukraine, Russia, UK alone pwn the USA and have less the population combined. Any one of those individual nations pwns the USA.
      Yep I was gonna make that point but thought it was so blatantly obvious to anyone with sense....

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
        and then Europe goes on to pwned them. lol

good luck tho

both styles get to the pros and stink the joint out anyway

i'd like i say i care a lot about these olympics
        but i do not. scoring one point for a punch regaurdless of it's effectiveness ?

what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Yep I was gonna make that point but thought it was so blatantly obvious to anyone with sense....
          and all of America boxes? When's the last time you heard of any type of talent from Oklahoma, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota etc. Half our nation doesn't even box but you wouldn't understand that because you don't know **** about our nation. The only places in our nation that produces any talent is the Southwest, rust belt, and east coast. It must hurt the ruskies to realize that my little state of Michigan that only has 8 million people has more historic fighters than all of Europe combined and I'm not talking about amateurs, I'm talking pro boxing, where it matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Does this child below me sound like he has any sense lol

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Reality must really hurt for a twat like yourself. Consider the USA has 4 times the amount of golds in boxing than Russia, and twice as many as those three combined. You do realize the Ukraine has all of 9 medals in their history, right? NINE thats 9, 9 measly medals! You keep telling yourself that and American sports can't compete, yet they always keep finishing with the most medals. Keep that crying, you sissy ass b1tch........"WAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAWAAAAAAAAAAA we have less people, we should get a pass". You pathetic twat. 2,300 medals to 1,100 you dumb ruskie.

And don't get me started on your even more putrid professional boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
              dont matter... that team is still getting pwned
              So when is the world going to start PWNing the U.S. in REAL LIFE BOXING? And not a form of pattycake, laser tag boxing? Why were the asses of the world being whooped for so so long (approximately 100 years) when Olympic/Amateur boxing had PRO-STYLE RULES & no headgear?

Look at any p4p list or legitimate lineal divisional champs (or divisional #1 ranked fighters) i see more Americans than any nationality. This is in a sport we no longer give a shiznit about. Rest of the world, are you even trying?

Comment

Yeah, nine medals. That's about all the sense you need to make it. Remember your nation has 9 medals! Yeah, come spew your non sense and I'll give you actual stats. 2,300 medals to 1,100. Hurts, doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
                  So when is the world going to start PWNing the U.S. in REAL LIFE BOXING? And not a form of pattycake, laser tag boxing? Why were the asses of the world being whooped for so so long (approximately 100 years) when Olympic/Amateur boxing had PRO-STYLE RULES & no headgear?

Look at any p4p list or legitimate lineal divisional champs (or divisional #1 ranked fighters) i see more Americans than any nationality. This is in a sport we no longer give a shiznit about. Rest of the world, are you even trying?

Yep, the number one nation in pro boxing history, and presently is getting "pwned". The number one nation in amateur boxing history, gets historically "pwned". The number one nation in olympics history, and presently is getting "pwned". And on top of that it's not getting "pwned" by just a powerhouse. It's getting pwned by the UKRAINE and all 9 of their boxing medals

Comment

He makes perfect sense. He's going at you pretty hard right now and I'm expecting a decent reply from you or he wins by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post

no to mention many top amateurs here come from little or no money and turn pro young

some of these europeans and cubans box in the amateurs until they are grown men and in their 20's.

i hate to say it as if to run other people down, but it's the damn truth. it's empirical. go back through the history and you'll find it to be true:

the best athletes in the world have been largely american.
                      disproportionately american.
                      Last edited by New England; 05-14-2012, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X