Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Boxing Pundit Has The Worst Prediction % ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Boxing Pundit Has The Worst Prediction % ?

Out of curiosity I’m just wondering.

Tyson Fury picked DDD early and I know he also picked Martin over AJ among many others wrong .

Who is it and can you post them ? I find it a bit fascinating when the guys involved in boxing can’t get it right .

Tyson Fury is trolling most of the time.

He knew damn well Charles Martin wasn't gonna be no AJ.

As for pundits, I like Breadman, he does pretty good most of the time. Better than Dougie Fisher or Max Kellerman.

Comment

Teddy atlas makes some bad predictions but I still listen to His podcast when I have time .

Comment

I like Teddy Atlas but he sure got Wilder-Fury II wrong.

Breadman is pretty good and unbiased as far as I can tell.

Bunce is one of my all time favorites but admittedly gets it wrong from time to time.

Worst of all time (but one of my favorite boxing pundits) is Rummy. He often makes self-deprecating jokes about not knowing s*it about boxing (which is far from true) because of how many predictions he gets wrong. Off the top of my head I know he picked Pac to beat Mayweather and Wilder to beat Fury (both times). I think he also picked Loma to beat Teo as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
          I like Teddy Atlas but he sure got Wilder-Fury II wrong.

Breadman is pretty good and unbiased as far as I can tell.

Bunce is one of my all time favorites but admittedly gets it wrong from time to time.

Worst of all time (but one of my favorite boxing pundits) is Rummy. He often makes self-deprecating jokes about not knowing s*it about boxing (which is far from true) because of how many predictions he gets wrong. Off the top of my head I know he picked Pac to beat Mayweather and Wilder to beat Fury (both times). I think he also picked Loma to beat Teo as well.
          I thought Loma landed the clean shots and picked off Lopez shots. I had casuals here and they thought Loma won , I would agree even if it’s not the popular vote . PAC vs Maywether was also irritated to score but I guess Mayweather should win .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            I thought Loma landed the clean shots and picked off Lopez shots. I had casuals here and they thought Loma won , I would agree even if it’s not the popular vote . PAC vs Maywether was also irritated to score but I guess Mayweather should win .
            That’s fair. For the record, Loma is my favorite boxer but I believe he lost. It was close though.
            Mayweather did win, but I felt like something looked off with Pacquiao and I don’t understand why.

Comment

Teddy Atlas is a terrible fight winner picker and is wrong at least 85% of the time and maybe more than that.

Comment

Working...
              X